URGENT 90 day letter help

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:06 am
Just Joined

Donald&Tanya is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation URGENT 90 day letter help

Ok got the 90 day letter and thought it was easy peasy oops!!! we r now gathering all the info up for sending off and we can't find some of our P60's do they really need the P60's? Donald has been working for the same company for the last 12 years so all the info in the original app should be ok for him if we just send a letter and some recent payslips surely? I have just changed jobs but have a copy of my new contract my first payslip and my P45 from last job do you think this will b sufficient? or will i need to get copies of our P60's?

Help please

Thanks
Tanya
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all
Smile Re: URGENT 90 day letter help

I sent the last three payslips with my 90 day update (Dec 07, Jan 08 and Feb 08) and also sent a copy of the last 12 months' debits into my bank account which shows a regular amount from the company that employs me going into the bank account each month.

The bank statement also was evidence of receipt of an occupational pension for which I do not receive a monthly 'payslip'. I highlighted the relevant debits with a highlight marker so it was clearer as to which debits were relevant and I added an explanation.

As P60s cover a tax year, I felt that the 06/07 P60 was not current enough as it did not match my present situation. Once the 07/08 P60s are available,they can be added to my update.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 6:14 am
Just Joined

ks65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: URGENT 90 day letter help

I sent 3 months payslips and previous years P60. This was back in March 2007, medicals were sat in July and visas arrived Sept 2007.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

OMG - I didn't realise that you had to send any of this stuff (not having received a letter yet).

Do they really want to see bank account activity since applying for PR? Even for PR we only had to send proof of funds there and then, and work contracts, but not payslips, etc.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

No, they don't want to see bank account activity, but in my case a bank statement showing debits only, supported my individual circumstances.

I didn't mean to mislead you!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Moggiemiss
No, they don't want to see bank account activity, but in my case a bank statement showing debits only, supported my individual circumstances.

I didn't mean to mislead you!
Phew! Was wondering...
Thanks for letting me know.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

I know this will sound silly but what exactly is a 90 day letter? Will I get one if I am going through PNP with a process time of 4-9 months? Submitted my app t London 3 weeks ago now.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

Hi
We've just sent back our updated information and didn't put P60's in. We put copies of recent payslips and copies of our most recent job descriptions. We're hoping that this should be enough, as it didn't specify on the letter how many payslips to send.
Bear in mind that you will already have provided them with considerable info with your original application, so I'm guessing they really want an update on your situation in the last 3 years - or that is how we've interpreted it anyway. It does say in the letter to 'gather documents that you did not submit originally or that are new or updated'.

Hope this helps
Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by roxye3
I know this will sound silly but what exactly is a 90 day letter? Will I get one if I am going through PNP with a process time of 4-9 months? Submitted my app t London 3 weeks ago now.

A 90 day letter is a letter requesting updated forms and documents for those of us in the looooooong queue going via the Skilled Worker route. It's called a 90 day letter because you get 90 days to submit the information back to them from when they send the letter.
I'm not sure but I doubt it applies to PNP applicants as your route to visa is much faster, therefore there isn't a chance for your info to go out of date. Most of us Skilled Worker applicants have been waiting 3 years or so.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snoopster
A 90 day letter is a letter requesting updated forms and documents for those of us in the looooooong queue going via the Skilled Worker route. It's called a 90 day letter because you get 90 days to submit the information back to them from when they send the letter.
I'm not sure but I doubt it applies to PNP applicants as your route to visa is much faster, therefore there isn't a chance for your info to go out of date. Most of us Skilled Worker applicants have been waiting 3 years or so.
Thanks Snoopster! You are a diamond. Just what I wanted to hear.