URGENT

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute
Default URGENT

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the medical date that immigration goes off is the date of your medical or the date the results we're back and it was submitted to CIC.

I have just got my passport request and my medical was 3 Dec 2007, it was submitted on or around the 15th Dec, which I had for my medical, my husbands PR medical wa in May 2008.

My problem is that I am on a trip from 4th Nov - 18 Nov and I need my passport for that trip. Would it be possible to extend the date due to the short notice of the request or if I was to go to London could I pick up my passport before the 10 days that they state.

Has anyone paid for a courrier and had the passport returned to Canada sooner.

Thanks
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:16 pm
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future
Default Re: URGENT

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
Hi

Can anyone tell me if the medical date that immigration goes off is the date of your medical or the date the results we're back and it was submitted to CIC.

I have just got my passport request and my medical was 3 Dec 2007, it was submitted on or around the 15th Dec, which I had for my medical, my husbands PR medical wa in May 2008.

My problem is that I am on a trip from 4th Nov - 18 Nov and I need my passport for that trip. Would it be possible to extend the date due to the short notice of the request or if I was to go to London could I pick up my passport before the 10 days that they state.

Has anyone paid for a courrier and had the passport returned to Canada sooner.

Thanks
Hi, the expiry date of your visa will be from the date you had your medicals, give or take a week or 2.
You can actually take your passport down to London and wait for it, I think you can go any Thursday between certain times but I cant remember the times, sorry. Hope that helps
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Wortley`s
Hi, the expiry date of your visa will be from the date you had your medicals, give or take a week or 2.
You can actually take your passport down to London and wait for it, I think you can go any Thursday between certain times but I cant remember the times, sorry. Hope that helps
The info I have from them is that is you take your passport then it takes 10 working days. This would mean that we could only collect the passports the day after my medical expired, or are you telling me that we can take the passports and wait for them to be printed on the same day.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:44 pm
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
The info I have from them is that is you take your passport then it takes 10 working days. This would mean that we could only collect the passports the day after my medical expired, or are you telling me that we can take the passports and wait for them to be printed on the same day.
Hi sorry yes you are right, I did not read your message correctly, I think its time for bed!!!. All I can say is that we posted our passports 20/4/08 and received them back in the post the 28th April 08.
We had our medicals on the 13th March 08 and our visa expires the 31/3/09.
Dont know if that helps!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:52 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Wortley`s
Hi sorry yes you are right, I did not read your message correctly, I think its time for bed!!!.

Did you realise that the original poster is already in Canada? Seems to me that you are talking about "London, England"?