UPFRONT Medicals for Work permit

Old Aug 3rd 2014, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Intocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to beholdIntocanada is a splendid one to behold
Post UPFRONT Medicals for Work permit

Hi All,

I need to understand how upfront medicals work. Below are the steps I have understood. So please confirm is this the way it works.

1. Give the medical examination by stating upfront to one of the Panel Physician.
2. Medical exams will be performed by Physician.
2. A letter will be issued by Panel Physician and simultaneously the medical records will be updated at the CIC server.
3. I wrap the work permit application with the letter issued by Panel Physician and send it for the visa process.
4. Visa Officer will be able to map the medical record in the CIC server using the letter I have sent as part of work permit papers.

Another question on my mind.
How much time can be saved in the work permit processing if medicals are done thru upfront procedure.

Normal work permit processing time in New Delhi India is 4 months

-Thanx
Old Aug 28th 2014, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Hasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UPFRONT Medicals for Work permit

hi
I am looking at this at the moment too.

Yes! it will save you time. otherwise you will get instruction at least about 1 month later to say you need medical examination.
1. correct.
2. approved physician you can find those on the cic website.
3. information sheet printed and given to you at examination time but report for cxr/blood test will take at least 5 days so you can ask to also send you a report.
3. correct. you enclose the information sheet with ur visa application.
4. physician upload the report via medicine or emedical so CIC has access. but you need to check if physician does this otherwise you need to submit paper copy of the report.

I also understand the medical valid for 12 months as per cic website.

check the link for all details....this all i know about applying for temporary work permit (TWP)..
Medical exam requirements for temporary residents (visitors, students and workers)

good luck....
hassan