Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Updated Information Chart - Maybe One For Jim Humphries?

Updated Information Chart - Maybe One For Jim Humphries?

Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Glassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the rough
Default Updated Information Chart - Maybe One For Jim Humphries?

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me out with completing the Updated Information Chart that comes with the Passport Requests. In short, all the documentation that I've submitted into the CHC thus far has contained our middle names. However the Updated Information chart has no space to write your middle name (it has space for your first and family names). But upon further research (and picking the odd person's brain ) I've been reading threads where some people have written their middle names in the first name field and others who haven't.

Has anyone recently completed this Updated Information Chart? If so (and if you do indeed have a middle name) did you write this down on the form? I just want to get this correct from the start because from what I read, this format of your name goes on everything Canadian going forward. Also completing the form with my middle name would also tie up with my passport & birth certificate.

Suggestions / Comments are gratefully received.

Cheers All

Glassy
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:02 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Updated Information Chart - Maybe One For Jim Humphries?

I always put middle names, or at least initials, in the first name field along with the "usual" first name.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Glassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the roughGlassy is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Jim.

Sometimes, decoding what the CHC want you to submit can be a tad confusing

Thanks Again.

Glassy
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Glassy
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Jim.

Sometimes, decoding what the CHC want you to submit can be a tad confusing

Thanks Again.

Glassy
I did the same thing on my forms.

Cheers

Martin
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers Martin.

I'll add our middle names to the form when I complete it. The funny thing is, there's a sticky label on the top of the Updated Information Form with all my details already on it (and it contains my middle name ?!?!?)

So when did you send your Updated Form back Martin?

Glassy
Old Feb 1st 2010, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Glassy
Cheers Martin.

I'll add our middle names to the form when I complete it. The funny thing is, there's a sticky label on the top of the Updated Information Form with all my details already on it (and it contains my middle name ?!?!?)

So when did you send your Updated Form back Martin?

Glassy
I dropped it off with the passports in early January at CHC London.

Cheers

Martin