Updated info not sent

Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

paw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond reputepaw339 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Updated info not sent

Does anyone know what happens if no updated info sent when requested eg if no request received? Do you get a second request "x" months later or is your application just cancelled?

Thanks for the info
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:24 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Updated info not sent

It may go either way, although in most cases file is closed and application refused.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

maggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Updated info not sent

I was wondering the same thing last night. I've read horror stories about people not receiving 90 day update requests, despite the letters being sent out to them, with AOR dates a month or so before mine.

I was toying with the idea of sending an email to CHC to check whether they'd sent one out to me - but I know sending emails takes up their time...