Updated IMM008. Photos needed?

Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default Updated IMM008. Photos needed?

Hiya

We have just filled in the IMM008 form (generic and not the simplified application process one). We need to submit this form with our updated information but I'm not sure if we need to resubmit photos at this time. The form has spaces for photos but the letter says that we submit photos for dependants under 18 years of age. Not sure what to do. Please can anyone advise.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Updated IMM008. Photos needed?

Can anyone advise. I'm really not sure what to do.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:00 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming you sent in photos 2 years ago with the original application then it would be safe to assume that you should now send new ones.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

carolinedraper is an unknown quantity at this point

I seem to recall that we only sent in what they ticked on the form e.g updated UK police checks etc.

As we were over here on work permits we were not required to send in or supply financial proof as that box was not ticked.

Think the last time we sent in photos was when we had our medical requests.

It was only last year but so much has happened that the letters became a blur.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rgilbert
Hiya

We have just filled in the IMM008 form (generic and not the simplified application process one). We need to submit this form with our updated information but I'm not sure if we need to resubmit photos at this time. The form has spaces for photos but the letter says that we submit photos for dependants under 18 years of age. Not sure what to do. Please can anyone advise.

We're just sending in new photos of the kids as that is all they've asked for at this stage. I think the ones you sent originally will be the ones they eventually use on your PR cards.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:34 am
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Assuming you sent in photos 2 years ago with the original application then it would be safe to assume that you should now send new ones.
Does anyone know for sure if I definitely need to submit 2 more photos for dependant children under 18 if I have already and I'm going to have to submit 4 more anyway if I'm approved? Seems a bit strange to me....
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all
Smile Re: Updated IMM008. Photos needed?

Hi
I have just sent in my updated information and did wonder about the photos myself!

I haven't sent new photos at this stage but I think you are required to send 4 new photos if they approve your application - I am guessing that these are the ones that they will use for the visa.

I suppose it is back to waiting again and getting on with life!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 2:49 pm
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all

Thanks for the reply moggiemiss