Update on medical results

Old Apr 19th 2006, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

sheep479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Update on medical results

If you don't recall my story, this is an outside spousal dealy where NYC apparently couldn't find our medical results. Here's a partial timeline:

March 22 - Letter sent requesting medical, and saying interview waived.
March 24 - Found out medical received by Ottawa on Jan 26 and faxed NYC with this info.
March 28 - Told by NYC that it takes up to 10 weeks to process medicals, so we wait until after April 6 to do anything else.
April 11 - Sent fax to Ottawa Medicals office, no response.
April 18 – Sent 2nd fax to Ottawa Medicals office.
April 19 – Response to fax received.

This is to acknowledge and reply to your fax to Immigration Medical Services Branch inquiring about a medical result. Due to a variation in the name on the medical and what was provided to the consulate, the information/results did not transfer. The results should now be available to the consulate within the next day or two.
Hopefully this last bit clears up our troubles and gets this thing finished up! I'll reply to this buddy if I hear anything new.
Old May 1st 2006, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Update on medical results

Feel a little silly responding to my own post, but just an update that Eclient got updated today to say that the medical results have been received.

Old May 2nd 2006, 1:39 am
ABW
No driving taxi as 11/06

ABW is on a distinguished road

Just out of curiosity, what phone number and fax number did you send???

Thanks....
Originally Posted by sheep479
If you don't recall my story, this is an outside spousal dealy where NYC apparently couldn't find our medical results. Here's a partial timeline:

March 22 - Letter sent requesting medical, and saying interview waived.
March 24 - Found out medical received by Ottawa on Jan 26 and faxed NYC with this info.
March 28 - Told by NYC that it takes up to 10 weeks to process medicals, so we wait until after April 6 to do anything else.
April 11 - Sent fax to Ottawa Medicals office, no response.
April 18 – Sent 2nd fax to Ottawa Medicals office.
April 19 – Response to fax received.

Hopefully this last bit clears up our troubles and gets this thing finished up! I'll reply to this buddy if I hear anything new.
Old May 2nd 2006, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

I'm assuming you mean contact info for the Medicals office in Ottawa. I got this info from another message board:

Fax them at 613 941 5043 stating your Date of Birth, File#, dates when medical was done and the reports sent to Ottawa. Do not forget to mention your email address, where you will get the reply within couple of days.

Phone number: 613-941-2170

I think you'll get an answering machine at that number.

We had to fax twice to get a response, so if you're really worried about the results getting processed properly and don't hear after a few days, send another one.