Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Up dating details before 90 days notice. AOR september 2005

Up dating details before 90 days notice. AOR september 2005

Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

Josephparappally is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Up dating details before 90 days notice. AOR september 2005

Kindly give me answer for my few doubts.

I submitted file for Canada PR visa at CHC London on dated 02/ September /2005. Presently I am working in UAE. Can I submit my PCC and update details including the copy of my HRSDC approved work permit approval etc to CHC before getting 90 days notice from London.

Because I am going to Canada with my work visa now. I heard that now CHC London issuing 90 days notice of AOR of August 2005. Once I submited all these documents to CHC london and go to Canada will they ask again PCC from UAE?

In this case where will be my and dependents Medical and interview for PR visa? My dependents are living in India and they will not come with me to Canada at present. They wish to come to Canada only after getting PR visa.

Last edited by Josephparappally; Jul 28th 2007 at 5:26 am. Reason: date mistake