Wikiposts

unique issue

Old Jun 25th 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

bewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud of
Default Re: unique issue

You should be careful to NOT limit your request to your present application (I would NOT include my application case number). Doing so will not provide you with information about previous applications.

You might also want to request copies of the previous medicals so you can get details from those. You should be able to do this all as part of one big request to CIC
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

noolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bewillow
You should be careful to NOT limit your request to your present application (I would NOT include my application case number). Doing so will not provide you with information about previous applications.

You might also want to request copies of the previous medicals so you can get details from those. You should be able to do this all as part of one big request to CIC
Thanks alot. Really appreciate your kindness.
I am doing some research and am goiong to apply next week for the FOSS/ CAIPS.. but your suggestions are v helpful.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

bewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud of

I would apply for ALL material they have on you. It could be CAIPS and FOSS only hold information about the most recent application.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 6:04 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I would apply for ALL material they have on you. It could be CAIPS and FOSS only hold information about the most recent application.
Actually the FOSS record will have every interaction with CIC.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

noolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant futurenoolan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Thanks bewillow and PMM, I will apply for FOSS.
Old Jun 26th 2009, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PMM
What is FOSS used for? How is it different than CAIPS?
Old Jun 26th 2009, 10:46 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

What is FOSS used for? How is it different than CAIPS?
1. Foss (Field Operational Support System) It is for CIC/CBSA to record all interactions inland and Port of Entry. It generates the documents issued as well.
2. CAIPs is for overseas cases only.
3. The 2 systems plus the Citizenship system were to be joined in the Global Case Management System, which the departments have been working on since 2000 and still have only got the Citizenship section working.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. Foss (Field Operational Support System) It is for CIC/CBSA to record all interactions inland and Port of Entry. It generates the documents issued as well.
2. CAIPs is for overseas cases only.
3. The 2 systems plus the Citizenship system were to be joined in the Global Case Management System, which the departments have been working on since 2000 and still have only got the Citizenship section working.
Hi All,
My online status shows now ''DECISION MADE''

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Only time will tell whether this is going to be the final interaction with CHC London,

OR

A long legal battle is in front of me to Prove That I never applied beofre... and because of that my application was refused ...or whatever...
I am relieved to see this.

Thanks to all....
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

I would suggest it makes sense to request the complete file now in any case.

If you have to appeal you will want the whole file so that see exactly the problem they are having and how to address it.

If you have been accepted and you also have to hunt down (and report to the UK or Canadian police) your dopple-ganger (or identity thief), then you will also want the file.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

I would suggest it makes sense to request the complete file now in any case.

If you have to appeal you will want the whole file so that see exactly the problem they are having and how to address it.

If you have been accepted and you also have to hunt down (and report to the UK or Canadian police) your dopple-ganger (or identity thief), then you will also want the file.
Thanks bewillow,
I am still struggling to find how to order my complete file. I tried to search it, but could not get any conclusive material. If complete file means CAIPS, then I already had that in April, and there is nothing special over there... if it means FOSS, then it is for inland applicants. So don’t really know what to do.
So was thinking to wait for the next 3 days and see what is up for me. The immigration people can be unpredictable, but am hoping that they cannot be that daft that they will refuse my application just for nothing. I mean, did they not know about the issue that someone applied before, and I mentioned in the applications 4 times that I did not apply. And I am sure they must have the record of the person who applied before. Ok, the name and D.O.B are the same, but what about other details? His passport number, national identity number, address, educational docs , photos, signature etc,
if they are the same, (which cannot be...............), then why they did not refuse it before?
what were they doing in the BC for 9 months before issuing PPR?
I have enough of this process, therefore will take it to court......if there was something wrong

Any way thanks a lot for all your concerns....
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

You might consider requesting a complete copy of your complete file from CIC, including material that you have submitted to them.
Got my visa today....

Thanks bewillow, paul wildy, excitedBrit, and all who helped ............

Best of Luck..