Under starters orders

Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

ookie123 is a jewel in the roughookie123 is a jewel in the roughookie123 is a jewel in the roughookie123 is a jewel in the rough
Default Under starters orders

Had a phone call Friday from my prospective new employer to say my A-LMO has been approved We also learnt today that we have a tenant for your house, another tick in a box of a long list of must do's. Things are happening so quickly now this all feels very surreal. Hoping all our ducks will be in order to enable us to fly out to Calgary at end of March, then a short road trip to Red Deer to being our adventure. We will be getting our TWP at POE. NOC 0 so my OH will get his SOWP. Reading the info on provincial nomination pilot projects it seems that the pilot for Alberta has been extended and that our daughter who is 21 will also be able to qualify for an TWP as a result of my employment being NOC 0 has anyone already made use of this pilot for a child of working age. We dont want to arrive at POE to find there will be an issue. Our daughter was one of the lucky ones to secure one of the first 1000 IEC visa's for 2013 she has however not paid for it yet as if she does qualify for a TWP through my application it will mean someone else can benifit from the limited IEC quota.

Last edited by ookie123; Feb 18th 2013 at 9:37 am.
Old Feb 18th 2013, 1:40 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Under starters orders

Oooh, its starting to get exciting. You should post in the immigration section re iec and twps so people can see it.
Old Feb 18th 2013, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

ookie123 is a jewel in the roughookie123 is a jewel in the roughookie123 is a jewel in the roughookie123 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Under starters orders

oops thanks Piff Poff slipped up there, thats where I thought I had posted!