unacoumpanyynig spouse!

Old Sep 8th 2005, 11:59 am
Just Joined

jamalicu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default unacoumpanyynig spouse!

good evening everybody,
after reading this forum for the last 3 months, i have decided to ask a question myself.
i'm planing on applying for canadian immigration, and right now i'm gathering the documents, all of the sudden it dawned on me , ( after reading that CIC if they approve the application they will send request for medicals for the applicant and family members, whether accompaning or not), that i might have to send for police clearnace for my wife too. i already sent for mein about 6 weeks ago to FBI.
as soon as i have the response i will mail the application.
the question is: does my wife needs police clearance too or no?
because if the answer is yes it wil delay the application even longer.
thnx in advance.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:30 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: unacoumpanyynig spouse!

Are you getting divorced? Are you leaving your wife?

This kind of questions will raise doubts about your intentions no matter what your reasons for leaving spouse behind are. And such doubts may delay process for longer than time you need to collect all documents required for application anyway.

Originally Posted by jamalicu
good evening everybody,
after reading this forum for the last 3 months, i have decided to ask a question myself.
i'm planing on applying for canadian immigration, and right now i'm gathering the documents, all of the sudden it dawned on me , ( after reading that CIC if they approve the application they will send request for medicals for the applicant and family members, whether accompaning or not), that i might have to send for police clearnace for my wife too. i already sent for mein about 6 weeks ago to FBI.
as soon as i have the response i will mail the application.
the question is: does my wife needs police clearance too or no?
because if the answer is yes it wil delay the application even longer.
thnx in advance.