Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Un Helpful EX will not provide data for PR Application.

Un Helpful EX will not provide data for PR Application.

Old Nov 13th 2007, 12:41 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Un Helpful EX will not provide data for PR Application.

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
I have but she lost the plot and she would never allow them to go and have medicals or provide photo's just to please me.
If they are aged 18 and 16 she can't stop them.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 12:42 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ginger3710
How terrible to think that one day if your children want to come and live in Canada to be closer to you, that you would never be able to sponsor them. I think it's a good idea to keep options open for them for their future. They may not want to leave their friends/family now but 10 years down the track it could be a different story.
10 years down the line (age 28 and 26) they will probably be ineligible for Family Class anyway. That door generally closes around age 22.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to everyone for the advice it really is appreciated.

I am hoping next year when we have to complete the PR application (as we will initialy be going on PNP) then things might have calmed down a bit and common sense will prevail. It is a shame if they don't want to complete the medicals etc so I can sponser then at a later date as you never know what can happen eh....depending on age of course.

She does have a major influence over them and the way they think but I'm hoping as they get older they can make up their own minds.

I do know it will never stop us from making the move but it would be nice to move not being under even more pressure.

Maybe I have been jumping the gun asking about medicals etc as I just read the application forms where it asks for all this info but as people have said a letter should suffice explaining the situation.

Thanks God I can prove 8 yrs worth of manitenance payments and an Army pension to keep paying once I have left next year...I wouldn't mind but it was ME who took her to court this year to enable me to keep paying for my daughter as her original court order ended when she was 17....gratitude eh....

Anyway cheers again and Thanks.

Dave