Wikiposts

UK TIMELINE...Does the 6 months

Old Jun 4th 2002, 7:20 am
Andrew

Default UK TIMELINE...Does the 6 months

include the time after you have taken a medical. I am just getting my forms together
to send down to London CHC. I am being sponsored. Does the 6 months processing time
include the medical and/or interview? If I send my papers in for July 1st...when am I
most likely to receive my landing papers?

Thank you.

ps. if there is anyone else who is applying through London and is going barmy in the
UK please don't hesitate to contact me so that we can go insane together....

Old Jun 4th 2002, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

CN Tower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK TIMELINE...Does the 6 months

Hi Andrew,
If you visit the URL below, you will find around 150 other people, some going barmy in the UK and some who have already reached Canada (cannot vouch for further barminess levels once leaving the Motherland...)

Come and join us

Claire
Old Jun 4th 2002, 11:20 am
The Wizzard

Default Re: UK TIMELINE...Does the 6 months

Is it a spousal sponsorship? My wife just sent in forms to sponsor me, jsut waiting
to hear back from mississuaga before i can send mine in to London. I believe the 6
months is from start to finsish, ie from the date they recieve yoru file till teh
date you get it issued. Thats a maximum time and it seems London have recently been
quicker than that in family cases where there were no complications. The best i have
heard from a friend is his wife sponsored her parents via London and it took under 2
months (after getting approved from mississuaga which took longer as it was over
xmas). So it all depends how efficient stuff is i guess, they got their AOR after 1
week, then their medical forms and interview waiver a week later, they managed to get
a medical apointment very soon after and the results were sent the same day (all done
in house) and so they got a lucky quick timeline, it can of course take much longer
if you have to wait aroudn for and appointment and your local DMP doesnt do their own
xrays etc and you have to wait for those. How long did it take for mississuaga to
respond to your application to sponsor, my wife sent ours April 29th so it's been 37
days now so just over 5 weeks. im also waiting for the polcie to send me the forms to
send off for the clearance thing. some peoples force has em to download off their
website like the MET, but they wont accept those forms from peopel outside tehir
jurisdiction and it appears my local police force is technicaly inept so no such
form, so i even went to their police HQ who asid they didnt have the form and theyd
get one sent to me. alas with the 4 day holiday nothing as yet. feel free to contact
me as we seem in a similar boat. [email protected]

Drew

> include the time after you have taken a medical. I am just getting my forms
    > together to send down to London CHC. I am being sponsored. Does the 6 months
    > processing time include the medical and/or interview? If I send my papers in for
    > July 1st...when am I most likely to receive my landing papers?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > ps. if there is anyone else who is applying through London and is going barmy in
    > the UK please don't hesitate to contact me so that we can go insane
    > together....

--
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG