UCI not recognized on ECAS?

Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:23 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 46
ziggy1642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UCI not recognized on ECAS?

We recently had the copies of passport pages requested and the final fee. At that time I checked ECAS and it showed Medical reports received.

Now it is saying'We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.' etc

Is this normal, is it because the file is out being processed?
ziggy1642 is offline  
Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:43 am
  #2  
The ride never ends
 
orly's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: SW Ontario
Posts: 2,481
orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

I've seen a few people recently saying they've disappeared from ECAS.

There is this thread which seems to have some people saying similar: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=786922
orly is offline  
Old Feb 13th 2013, 7:33 am
  #3  
Andrew
 
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 767
chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

Originally Posted by orly
I've seen a few people recently saying they've disappeared from ECAS.

There is this thread which seems to have some people saying similar: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=786922
Mine was the same for a few weeks its back now, but have to use our application number not our UCI number. There was a revamp of the system removing old FSW applications that had been returned to applicants.

Regards

Andrew
chiefmissile is offline  
Old Feb 13th 2013, 8:10 am
  #4  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 46
ziggy1642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

I tried again with the application number, and still showing the same.

Will try again in a few days and see if there is anything on there.
ziggy1642 is offline  
Old Feb 14th 2013, 12:41 am
  #5  
B.E.Enthusiast
 
vettemaster's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: North America
Posts: 730
vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

Originally Posted by ziggy1642
I tried again with the application number, and still showing the same.

Will try again in a few days and see if there is anything on there.
Hello, We also cannot check our status on E-cas. We were able to check it from end of April 2012 right through until the 3rd of Feb 2013, then we disappeared off the system We emailed CIC on the 5th of Feb and have still not received a reply. It may be a technical fault at a guess, although some on this forum and other forums can still check there current status

I would imagine you are getting the same screen as us below
Attached Thumbnails UCI not recognized on ECAS?-capture-2013-02-14-13.54.11.png  

Last edited by vettemaster; Feb 14th 2013 at 12:54 am.
vettemaster is offline  
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:05 am
  #6  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 46
ziggy1642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hello, We also cannot check our status on E-cas. We were able to check it from end of April 2012 right through until the 3rd of Feb 2013, then we disappeared off the system We emailed CIC on the 5th of Feb and have still not received a reply. It may be a technical fault at a guess, although some on this forum and other forums can still check there current status

I would imagine you are getting the same screen as us below
That is exactly the screen we are getting. I will hold off emailing right now, as my assumption is that they are working on it. I was just hoping to see the proof on ECAS.
ziggy1642 is offline  
Old Feb 14th 2013, 9:21 pm
  #7  
B.E.Enthusiast
 
vettemaster's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: North America
Posts: 730
vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Exclamation Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

Originally Posted by ziggy1642
That is exactly the screen we are getting. I will hold off emailing right now, as my assumption is that they are working on it. I was just hoping to see the proof on ECAS.
Hi, It looks like CIC are aware of the issue some of us are having. See screen shot below
Attached Thumbnails UCI not recognized on ECAS?-capture-2013-02-15-10.17.40.png  
vettemaster is offline  
Old Feb 15th 2013, 1:05 am
  #8  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 46
ziggy1642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi, It looks like CIC are aware of the issue some of us are having. See screen shot below
http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...1&d=1360923604
I tried again, and did see that note at the bottom, however I did get recognized.

It had changed to decision made:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2011.
We started processing your application on April 12, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Almost there
ziggy1642 is offline  
Old Feb 15th 2013, 1:14 am
  #9  
B.E.Enthusiast
 
vettemaster's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: North America
Posts: 730
vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

Originally Posted by ziggy1642
I tried again, and did see that note at the bottom, however I did get recognized.

It had changed to decision made:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2011.
We started processing your application on April 12, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Almost there
That is good news Congratulations
vettemaster is offline  
Old Feb 15th 2013, 1:36 am
  #10  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 46
ziggy1642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

We got our PPR on the 2nd February, but nice to see the status change on ECAS finally.
ziggy1642 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.