UCI not recognized on ECAS?

Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

ziggy1642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UCI not recognized on ECAS?

We recently had the copies of passport pages requested and the final fee. At that time I checked ECAS and it showed Medical reports received.

Now it is saying'We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.' etc

Is this normal, is it because the file is out being processed?
Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:43 am
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

I've seen a few people recently saying they've disappeared from ECAS.

There is this thread which seems to have some people saying similar: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=786922
Old Feb 13th 2013, 7:33 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by orly
I've seen a few people recently saying they've disappeared from ECAS.

There is this thread which seems to have some people saying similar: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=786922
Mine was the same for a few weeks its back now, but have to use our application number not our UCI number. There was a revamp of the system removing old FSW applications that had been returned to applicants.

Regards

Andrew
Old Feb 13th 2013, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

I tried again with the application number, and still showing the same.

Will try again in a few days and see if there is anything on there.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 12:41 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by ziggy1642
I tried again with the application number, and still showing the same.

Will try again in a few days and see if there is anything on there.
Hello, We also cannot check our status on E-cas. We were able to check it from end of April 2012 right through until the 3rd of Feb 2013, then we disappeared off the system We emailed CIC on the 5th of Feb and have still not received a reply. It may be a technical fault at a guess, although some on this forum and other forums can still check there current status

I would imagine you are getting the same screen as us below
Attached Thumbnails UCI not recognized on ECAS?-capture-2013-02-14-13.54.11.png  

Last edited by vettemaster; Feb 14th 2013 at 12:54 am.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hello, We also cannot check our status on E-cas. We were able to check it from end of April 2012 right through until the 3rd of Feb 2013, then we disappeared off the system We emailed CIC on the 5th of Feb and have still not received a reply. It may be a technical fault at a guess, although some on this forum and other forums can still check there current status

I would imagine you are getting the same screen as us below
That is exactly the screen we are getting. I will hold off emailing right now, as my assumption is that they are working on it. I was just hoping to see the proof on ECAS.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 9:21 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Exclamation Re: UCI not recognized on ECAS?

That is exactly the screen we are getting. I will hold off emailing right now, as my assumption is that they are working on it. I was just hoping to see the proof on ECAS.
Hi, It looks like CIC are aware of the issue some of us are having. See screen shot below
Attached Thumbnails UCI not recognized on ECAS?-capture-2013-02-15-10.17.40.png  
Old Feb 15th 2013, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi, It looks like CIC are aware of the issue some of us are having. See screen shot below
http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...1&d=1360923604
I tried again, and did see that note at the bottom, however I did get recognized.

It had changed to decision made:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2011.
We started processing your application on April 12, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Almost there
Old Feb 15th 2013, 1:14 am
B.E.Enthusiast

I tried again, and did see that note at the bottom, however I did get recognized.

It had changed to decision made:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 15, 2011.
We started processing your application on April 12, 2012.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Almost there
That is good news Congratulations
Old Feb 15th 2013, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

We got our PPR on the 2nd February, but nice to see the status change on ECAS finally.