TWP - Suspense is killing me!!!

Old Apr 15th 2010, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

StaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant future
Default TWP - Suspense is killing me!!!

Applied for TWP through CHC in London. Got delayed slightly as they wanted me to have medical. Have received the special delivery package today. Hubby won't let me open it til he comes home!!!

The suspense is killing me! Doesn't feel like there's much in there. I've had a good old feel and it feels like an A5 piece of card or something like that.

Any clues as to whether it will be or ??
Old Apr 15th 2010, 12:29 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP - Suspense is killing me!!!

Originally Posted by StaceyUK
Applied for TWP through CHC in London. Got delayed slightly as they wanted me to have medical. Have received the special delivery package today. Hubby won't let me open it til he comes home!!!

The suspense is killing me! Doesn't feel like there's much in there. I've had a good old feel and it feels like an A5 piece of card or something like that.

Any clues as to whether it will be or ??
The TWP approval is just an a4 sheet of paper for you to take with you to Immigration when you land...open it anyway and then seal it back up again and contain your excitement/disapointment..!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Adeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really niceAdeletrotter is just really nice

open it open it!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

StaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant futureStaceyUK has a brilliant future

It's a ............................

Now going to book our flights in May for our reccy!
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

congrats........all the best........

MR79
Old Apr 16th 2010, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StaceyUK
It's a ............................

Now going to book our flights in May for our reccy!
don't hear of many TWPs now have fun
Old Apr 16th 2010, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

I think becuase hubby had job offer and positive LMO it helped things!
Old Apr 24th 2010, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

oliverjude will become famous soon enougholiverjude will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!!!!

We are waiting for our TWP, sent 29th March along with rehab application. I hate waiting, hope we get the same good news as you soon. So want to book flights, book shipping and rent the house out.

Good luck.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

oliverjude will become famous soon enougholiverjude will become famous soon enough

We got a Special Delivery package on the door step today (waiting for TWP) but when we opened it it was only our original documents and a receipt for fees paid. No covering letter or TWP. Will the TWP follow soon?

Did you get copies of original doc's back before or with the TWP.

The waiting is driving me nuts!!1
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mermaid3011 has a spectacular aura aboutMermaid3011 has a spectacular aura aboutMermaid3011 has a spectacular aura about

I don't remember getting my documents back. But i never sent much to Vegreville anyway... sorry!! I hope everything works out and you get your TWP very soon!

Maybe write an email and ask for the status as you received the documents but nothing else?

all the best!