TWP such a long journey

Old Jun 13th 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold
Default TWP such a long journey

i thought i would tell all of my experience so far as everybody has done things different as i wish i had done.
i first looked at Calgary and we sent or PR application off. i was then offered a job in waverly NS, we looked at the area and really liked the sound of it. my LMO came back within a week. that was in February. we looked at the TWP application and decided we would apply at port of entry because of the short time scale we had. we phoned imigration at NS airport and they were really nice and said that was ok. we came over to visit in April and loved the area. i found out that because i was working with children i needed a medical along with application. i had this done and needed an extra eye exam which was an extra 150 pounds and it was sent to london. it would then go on the system as verified.
when we landed on 4th May we told immigration i was applying for TWP they checked on the computer and said medical had not been verified. we were allowed to enter with no status and defered for 10 days. i then recieved an email from CIC to send more photos of me and OH and 2 kids before they would verify the med. this i did on 8th May. since then i have to visit the airport each week to check in. On the 11th of June recieved another email stating photos had not been recieved, but we had sent them recorded mail and knew they had arrived. 12th June recieved email med had been verified. so off i went again to airport to be told it was not showing on the system. :curse: been defered till 23rd June.
luckily they allowed our dog and container in.
i wish i had just sent everything away together but i thought you had to send your passport away with application
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TWP such a long journey

thought i would update. went up to airport today and i now have my work permit and study permits for kids
what a relief
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:14 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Woooooooooo hoooo congratulations! Party at your house this weekend then?!! Well done!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, I know how it feels when the wheels turn slowly.