TWP process

Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all
Default TWP process

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me what the process for TWP at London is in terms of communication.

Should I expect some Acknowledgement of Receipt of the application or do will the medical request or request for other info. be the first we hear.

Thanks

Tom
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of
Default Re: TWP process

Hi Tom

We sent our paper work 7th January and heard nothing until Medical request on 28th January...no acknowledgent though

Hope you hear soon
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rhodeys
Hi Tom

We sent our paper work 7th January and heard nothing until Medical request on 28th January...no acknowledgent though

Hope you hear soon
Cheers

We sent it off last Tuesday so not really expecting to hear but wondered of we would get any indications that its been received.

Thanks

Tom
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of

We are in the same process as you Tom, I am an RN but heading for Red Deer 16th May.....I also expected acknowledgment of receipt of paperwork and also for all of our certificates (photocopies allbeit) to be returned as a SAE was requested, but we recieved nothing but the medical request and then 2 weeks after the medical our letter of permission to enter Canada on a TWP
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

schumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really nice

Originally Posted by lauder99
Cheers

We sent it off last Tuesday so not really expecting to hear but wondered of we would get any indications that its been received.

Thanks

Tom
Hey we have flights booked to go to Saskatoon on May 7th our TWP took just under 4 weeks from London hope this helps
Julie

Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys

just the next wait in a row of waits

Rhodeys did you send police checks with your initial application, I didn't as I couldn't see anything that said they were required. We went in and requested them on Saturday so hopefully they will be on the way soon Scottish one takes 10 days but the Met one if we need it (never lived outside Scotland) will take min. 40 days according to the station we handed in our applications at.

fingers crossed, good luck guys

Tom
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

We did send it Tom, plus I had a CRB which was just 1 month old but it isnt required so don't worry. Be warned though RN employment in Alberta requires a 90 day valid police check and I start June 1st and mine is out of date already!! If I can help in anyway email me or PM me as just a few weeks ahead of you and already made mistakes and learned from them.

Good luck to you too