Wikiposts

TWP more documents??

Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:14 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP more documents??

Originally Posted by cheepnis

B.
5409E, the statutory declaration of common-law union - is this definitely needed if my spouse is gonna get herself an open work permit? And is an marriage certificate needed (original or copy) with the application?

ta v much.
My understanding is that you don't need this form if you're married - it's for what it says, common law union, i.e. not married but live together as a common law couple.

I didn't include my marriage certificate - but it would be a mighty coincidence that my wife and son just happen to have my surname on their passports if we weren't married!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

cheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by G77
My understanding is that you don't need this form if you're married - it's for what it says, common law union, i.e. not married but live together as a common law couple.

I didn't include my marriage certificate - but it would be a mighty coincidence that my wife and son just happen to have my surname on their passports if we weren't married!
and what if my other half keeps her family name?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 12:38 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheepnis
and what if my other half keeps her family name?
In that case it might be wise!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by plw
Post has come!!!!!!!!!!

I require IMM1295 application form - spouse
work permit fee C$150 for above, sent postal order and this returned, don't exept postal orders now?????????
cutody documents, sent signed letter from natural father, not enough!!
needs signing at solicitors!!!!!
we had exactly the same!! but it took 3 weeks for them to tell us that we needed study permits for my 2 daughters ,sent back more money didnt need to fill in any more forms and then request for medical came with a letter wanting more documents!, a signed letter from ex signed at the solicitors cost me another Ā£50!!!! copies of his qualifications which where abbreviated on the bloody letter ( how are we supposed to know what they want) looked in to it and found out the possibilities. just hope they are right!?
and our police checks for us both. which we got back in April and they only last 3 months AAGGGHHH i think we will just scrape by with them. His employer want him to start on the 4thJuly!!!!
What line of work are you in??

Last edited by walkerv05; Jun 24th 2008 at 7:57 am. Reason: missed out date
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by plw
After over 6 weeks of waiting.
1 week after sending email.
Email reply from CIC London.
'sent off 23rd, YESTERDAY,for more documents'

Does anyone know If I go back and wait another 6 weeks after they receive 'more documents' or will this then be processed straight away?

I can't beleive I've waited over 6 weeks BEFORE they requested more info!!!!!!

:curse::curse:
a similar thing happened to me. i wasnt put to the back of the pile but it still took 4 extra weeks to put info on to the system.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 9:58 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Well I bloody well hope I'm not put to far to the back or I'll have some serious problems.

The addittional documents are pretty easy exept the notorised letter from the biological father!
Trying to organise solicitors and him to do the dead this Friday, then put in post, they should get Monday.

So all please take note any letter from Biological father needs to be notorised at solicitors.

:curse:
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

yet on the CIC web site it says that you dont have to have it notorized, i wish they would make their bloody minds up,
we got it done just in case anyway,
did you take a copy of it so you can show it to the port of entry officials when they ask for it!
PLW where are you going to ? anywhere near Kingston Ontario?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

The copies of the passports do the need to be certified?

We are applying at point of entry really donĀ“t wanna miss anything.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:31 am
Just Joined

Peahead is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: TWP more documents??

Hey! I'm new to this website!

Ok, this might be a stupid question but what is "POE"?

My partner and I are planning on flying to Vancouver next week!! He applied for this work permit 6 weeks ago today and we still haven't had it back. He had a letter which we received last Monday requesting an additional document which we faxed off the following day but we've not heard since. We assumed it would be back by next week which is why flights have been booked (although this may be a mistake..aaarrgghh!!!)

I'm canadian so no probs getting in but for boyf does anyone know if its possible to go in as a landed immigrant once you've already started the work permit process over here?

SOS!!!

Pea
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

cheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant futurecheepnis has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Peahead

SOS!!!

Pea
Point Of Entry ie where you land.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

there is no problem applying at port of entry. my only hold up was waiting for my medical to be verified as i was working with kids. as long as you have all the forms there was no problem. i wasnt asked to show proof of funds.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by allicat001
The copies of the passports do the need to be certified?

We are applying at point of entry really donĀ“t wanna miss anything.
no you dont have to have the copies of your passport notorized, you would just show them at the POE wouldnt you?
or just send photocopies of the picture page with the application when applying in London.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Peahead

My partner and I are planning on flying to Vancouver next week!! He applied for this work permit 6 weeks ago today and we still haven't had it back. He had a letter which we received last Monday requesting an additional document which we faxed off the following day but we've not heard since. We assumed it would be back by next week which is why flights have been booked (although this may be a mistake..aaarrgghh!!!)

I'm canadian so no probs getting in but for boyf does anyone know if its possible to go in as a landed immigrant once you've already started the work permit process over here?

SOS!!!

Pea
oh dear!, they stipulate that you should NOT book flights till you have the work permit in your hand, after all it may be denied for some reason or there may be a delay if more info is needed. Plus it would arrive at the postal address you gave, and you wouldnt be there! you would be able to work till you recieved it, and you would only get your passport stamped with a sixmonth visitors visa wouldnt you?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 11:33 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Hi walkerv05.

Yes we are from Hull also.

We are heading to Victoria, Vancouver Island.

That's if wifes ex changes his mind!!!!!!!:curse::curse:

He originally wrote and signed a letter of approval for kids to go.
Now we have this problem of getting it notarized and he's had a fall out with kids he's been bloody awkward.

I actually sorted out solicitors for this Friday, he works half day anyway, explained I would pick up bill etc and NOW HE'S BUSY???????????

:curse::curse::curse:
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by plw
Hi walkerv05.

Yes we are from Hull also.

We are heading to Victoria, Vancouver Island.

That's if wifes ex changes his mind!!!!!!!:curse::curse:

He originally wrote and signed a letter of approval for kids to go.
Now we have this problem of getting it notarized and he's had a fall out with kids he's been bloody awkward.

I actually sorted out solicitors for this Friday, he works half day anyway, explained I would pick up bill etc and NOW HE'S BUSY???????????

:curse::curse::curse:
this is the page i read, its for temporary resident visas which a temp work visa is isnt it? read no.2 about accompanying children
http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/visitor/e_visit.htm
see what you think it means?!?! clear as mud, hope the x hurrys up and stops been a T...t.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.