Wikiposts

TWP IMM 1295 advice

Old Aug 2nd 2011, 3:58 am
Dale & Natt

phoenix25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TWP IMM 1295 advice

Hello.

We are completing the TWP form IMM 1295. My wife has been offered a job, and the position does not require LMO.
We have applied for PR, but are waiting for this to come through.

The position also allows me to apply for an Open work permit under the NOC terms.

We have filled the form in fine for my wife, but for my form I am unsure what to put in the 'intended work in Canada' bit for me. As I don't have a job yet and am just going on my wifes app for open permit.

Can anyone shed any light on what to put here?

Thanks.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 4:00 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP IMM 1295 advice

Just put whatever you intend to do i.e. if you are going to try and get a job as a brain surgeon, put that, if you intend to study or to not work, just put that instead.

Out of interest, what is the job that means your wife doesn't need a LMO? And I assume you know you could apply at POE (unless she requires a medical of course), thereby saving you the hassle of the forms and the 8-10 week wait?

Old Aug 2nd 2011, 4:11 am
Dale & Natt

phoenix25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TWP IMM 1295 advice

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Just put whatever you intend to do i.e. if you are going to try and get a job as a brain surgeon, put that, if you intend to study or to not work, just put that instead.

Out of interest, what is the job that means your wife doesn't need a LMO? And I assume you know you could apply at POE (unless she requires a medical of course), thereby saving you the hassle of the forms and the 8-10 week wait?

Thanks for the info.

Job is for a University as a Post-Doctoral Fellow. We were just a bit worried if we left it till POE, there may be a problem / or they may find something wrong and rufuse entry? In your experience on here-is this not the case?