TWP - how long at the moment?

Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:30 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice
Default TWP - how long at the moment?

Anyone had a TWP in the past few weeks from London - still waiting on ours 15 weeks now from original submission - though they did ask for further information which was submitted two weeks ago.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything in the past week or two? I've been keeping my eyes peeled but haven't noticed any granted (or not) in the past few weeks.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: TWP - how long at the moment?

Hi SB
we are also still waiting.

After the DMP's secretary only submitted the preliminary results for the sputum tests, after her having her backside kicked and sending off the full results. Which resulted in us being delayed by another 3 weeks. She has since called to tell us that our file has now been passed to an IO for processing. Here's hoping that we hear something soon.

Mandy & Kev

Last edited by Trophy; Jun 15th 2009 at 9:15 pm. Reason: more information
Old Jun 16th 2009, 2:02 am
Just Joined

The Brown Family is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi SB,
I got my work permit last week & that took 3 weeks from sending my additional information to them.
So fingers crossed it should be with you soon.
Nigel just landed in Calgary.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Brown Family
congratulations on receiving your WP.
Hopefully SB and us will hear very soon.

Mandy & Kev
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:06 am
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Brown family that is great news - and that gives me a rough idea of timescales too, although no doubts because ours is a complicated case it will take longer - that is my mantra of the moment! Congratulations on Nigel landing - when do you go out?

Mandy & Kev - fingers crossed you are nearly there now, I feel and share your frustrations honestly I do!