British Expats

British Expats (
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (
-   -   TWP - Which form? (

ScottDrummer Sep 12th 2008 6:38 pm

TWP - Which form?
I have a current work permit (BUNAC) and I just want to check the CPC call centre have advised me correctly.

I have applied to extend or change conditions of the bunac work permit as I now have PNP. Am I right to use the form to extend or should I be using the form to apply for a new permit.

Thanks (and sorry for the amount of recent posts by myself)

Andrew Miller Sep 12th 2008 11:50 pm

Re: TWP - Which form?
If applying through Vegreville then you use the Change of Conditions or Extend your Stay form.

ScottDrummer Sep 13th 2008 12:17 am

Re: TWP - Which form?
Thanks Andrew

All times are GMT. The time now is 7:00 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.