Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

TWP Extension - on BUNAC WP, want to extend using BC PNP, can I do it online?

TWP Extension - on BUNAC WP, want to extend using BC PNP, can I do it online?

Old May 28th 2010, 3:20 am
Britnadian

hpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of light
Default TWP Extension - on BUNAC WP, want to extend using BC PNP, can I do it online?

Question for you:
  • I have a BUNAC Work Permit currently, it does not bear the text "No extensions possible under this program" (my previous bunac one did, but my current one does not) - expires at the start of July
  • I also have a BC PNP Work Permit EXTENSION letter addressed to Vegreville

Now, I of course would like to extend my work permit.

My questions are:
1. Can I do this using the CICs online tool, uploading a scan of the extension letter in place of the LMO? (also, do I answer that I don't have an LMO and don't require one?)

2. If not, should I ask for another extension letter to be made out to a point of entry and go round the flagpole?
--- 2.1. If so, should I do this ASAP or can I wait until I come back through YVR after a holiday on 20th June? Just 12 days before my current WP expires?

3. Should I just apply for an extension, by post, to Vegreville, even though it might take 31 days to get here. I understand I would go onto implied status while it was processing?