TWP dates

Old Jun 17th 2008, 10:21 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of
Angry Re: TWP dates

Well, thats the full 6 weeks up today and the posty as been and no letter.
Had email as well from boss in Canada to confirm definate start date for mid next month.

Sent email to CIC to see how things progressing and no reply to that either.

I don't know how to even progress day by day and we all go on a downer once post has been and no reply.

This is a major head doer!!!!

:curse:
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice
Default Re: TWP dates

we also email them monday didnt hear anything back,but they came this morning ,i was thinking they would never come but they did 6 wks to the day so hopefully yours will not be far behind.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by walkerv05
we posted ours 21st april but got it retured as didnot put in funds for study permits for the kids turned it round in 2 days posted back may 7th still waiting!!, husbands start date 4th july and he has to have a medical yet!!
plus the police checks will run out of date by then too so another £45 each to pay out
Hi do you mind me asking how old your kids are? I am about to submit my TWP application. I have 13 and 18 year olds. I am confused if the latter need a separate student permit application form or does she fall on open study permit (not needing a separate form then) Any idea? She has no college/uni in Canada yet. Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ibbye13
Hi do you mind me asking how old your kids are? I am about to submit my TWP application. I have 13 and 18 year olds. I am confused if the latter need a separate student permit application form or does she fall on open study permit (not needing a separate form then) Any idea? She has no college/uni in Canada yet. Thanks in advance.
my kids are 10 and 16, they have to have a study permit, you dont have to fill out anyforms for them, you just have to send the money, on reading some other threads they have claimed this money back when they have got there and they were'nt needed best to include this on your bankers draft or it will add at least another monh to your application time. You just take a copy of your work permit along to your local school or college and heir passports, and any proof of what they have been doing in british schools when you get there. its the individual school board that says if they will need them but the CHC seem to just charge everone.

Last edited by walkerv05; Jun 26th 2008 at 9:07 am. Reason: more info
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

mfsh1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vegasrockstar
We applied for TWP on 7th May. We thought that, at the time, the estimate was 4-6 weeks on the website - is now 6 weeks - don't know whether the 4-6 weeks will still apply to our applications or not.

Still waiting with bated breath .... :curse:
HI! I AM NEW TO THE FORUM. WE ARE ON THE SAME BOAT. WE HAVE SUBMITTED OUR TEMP. WORK PERMIT AND TEMP. RESIDENT VISA FORM (FOR MY OH) LAST APRIL 16TH. HAD MY MED. EXAM. ON MAY 13TH, GOT THE RESULTS BACK NEGATIVE AFTER A WEEK. I EMAILED CIC/CHC LAST FRIDAY 20TH/06, THEY EMAILED BACK LAST MONDAY 23RD/06,STATING THAT OUR APPLICATIONS ARE AWAITING REVIEW BY THE VISA IMMIGRATION OFFICER. IT'S OUR 10TH WEEK OF WAITING. I PHONED ALSO CIC/CHC LAST 21ST/06 AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE PROCESSING TIME COULD GO UP TO 8-10 WEEKS DURING SUMMERTIME. WE ARE HOPING THAT IT'LL ARRIVE SOON, FINGER'S CROSSED, WE ARE ON THE 10TH WEEK. JUST KEEP PRAYING!!!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

We are on week 23....don't hold your breath!!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 8:14 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mfsh1972
HI! I AM NEW TO THE FORUM. WE ARE ON THE SAME BOAT. WE HAVE SUBMITTED OUR TEMP. WORK PERMIT AND TEMP. RESIDENT VISA FORM (FOR MY OH) LAST APRIL 16TH. HAD MY MED. EXAM. ON MAY 13TH, GOT THE RESULTS BACK NEGATIVE AFTER A WEEK. I EMAILED CIC/CHC LAST FRIDAY 20TH/06, THEY EMAILED BACK LAST MONDAY 23RD/06,STATING THAT OUR APPLICATIONS ARE AWAITING REVIEW BY THE VISA IMMIGRATION OFFICER. IT'S OUR 10TH WEEK OF WAITING. I PHONED ALSO CIC/CHC LAST 21ST/06 AND I WAS TOLD THAT THE PROCESSING TIME COULD GO UP TO 8-10 WEEKS DURING SUMMERTIME. WE ARE HOPING THAT IT'LL ARRIVE SOON, FINGER'S CROSSED, WE ARE ON THE 10TH WEEK. JUST KEEP PRAYING!!!!!!
It can often take longer than the normal specified '6 weeks' if you need the medical - I'd add at least another 4 weeks to the processing time.

Destinationnovascotia - I cant believe your still waiting??? did your agency email them again? whats the hold up? - you need to email them yourself and see
Old Jun 27th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Emailed them last week....they haven't replied.

My consultant managed to speak to someone at the CHC yesterday (just someone she knows - unofficial) and he had a quick look on the system for her and told her that it had been processed yesterday but that he was not allowed to give the outcome verbally.

I should hear on Monday - I can't imagine what could make them turn me down but we will wait and see.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

mfsh1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tanah
It can often take longer than the normal specified '6 weeks' if you need the medical - I'd add at least another 4 weeks to the processing time.

Destinationnovascotia - I cant believe your still waiting??? did your agency email them again? whats the hold up? - you need to email them yourself and see
HI! GOOD NEWS AT LAST! OUR WORK PERMITS AND MY OH'S TEMP. RESIDENT VISA HAS ARRIVED TODAY! GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE ALSO WAITING. KEEP PRAYING AND BE PATIENT! WE CAN'T WAIT TO GO AND START WORKING.