TWP from CHC in record time.

Old Jan 13th 2013, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

kirbyking46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TWP from CHC in record time.

This has got to be one of the fastest processing timelines from CHC London from what I read here.

Submitted full application by Recorded delivery on 30th November 2012, Medical request sent to my address on the 7th of December, Medicals done 5th of January. Email received this morning (14th January) of approval!.

I don't start my new job till 1st of March so I've got some time to get my head round this and then start the packing. FSW application (August 2010) still in process.

I'll definitely be downing a few bottles this evening. It is one hell of a journey with the FSW and even with the TWP I'm not sure what length of the journey I've covered, nonetheless, it is a very good feeling.

Good luck to all applicants on this site.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 6:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP from CHC in record time.

That is amazing! It's normally 8 to 10 weeks for a normal TWP without a medical!

Congrats.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

kirbyking46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TWP from CHC in record time.

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
That is amazing! It's normally 8 to 10 weeks for a normal TWP without a medical!

Congrats.
Thank you.