TWP approved!!!

Old Nov 30th 2011, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Default TWP approved!!!

Hi all,

Received approval for my TWP today via our lawyers. However have since had another email from lawyer, a copy of one they have sent to CHC, thanking them for approving me but asking if my OH and children have also been approved for OSWP and study permits.

Bit confused now Is it usual for them to send four seperate approvals?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Old Nov 30th 2011, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Default Re: TWP approved!!!

Aprently CHC used the "new form". the old on used to mention all family members so they are asking for clarification.

Why do they keep changing things This bloody process is complicated and long winded enough! OH has handed in his notice and I was going to book flights this weekend. Now we have to wait for further approval form CHC.
Old Nov 30th 2011, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracys
Hi all,

Received approval for my TWP today via our lawyers. However have since had another email from lawyer, a copy of one they have sent to CHC, thanking them for approving me but asking if my OH and children have also been approved for OSWP and study permits.

Bit confused now Is it usual for them to send four seperate approvals?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Great news on your TWP

Good luck on your new 'family adventure'
Old Dec 1st 2011, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

scuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant future

Congratulations on your TWP approval!! I hope your family is approved soon too.

I will be receiving my passport from the CHC today or tomorrow. So, I might find out if I'm approved or rejected in as little as 4 hours from now. To say I'm super-anxious would be an under-statement.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Moondoggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation! It's a great feeling isn't it.