TWP Application ?

Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

markan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nice
Default TWP Application ?

Please could anyone let me know if they have applied at London for TWP using photocopies of passport,instead of originals as my son goes on holiday in 2 weeks, this means if I need to forward originals it knocks my application back 4 weeks. I have e-mailed chc but as yet no reply.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP Application ?

Originally Posted by markan
Please could anyone let me know if they have applied at London for TWP using photocopies of passport,instead of originals as my son goes on holiday in 2 weeks, this means if I need to forward originals it knocks my application back 4 weeks. I have e-mailed chc but as yet no reply.
Yes, we did last October, we just photocopied the relevant page and there was no questions asked at all. We had a holiday booked too and didn't think our passports would be back in time, so didnt take the chance.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of

Hi Markan

We sent all photocopies for our TWP including photocopies of the main page of our passports, Marriage Certificate, any Qualification Certificates, no originals at all and they were accepted, just waiting to hear from them after my medical at the moment.

Good Luck
Old Mar 7th 2008, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by markan
You only need to send copies of the relivent pages for WP, although for PR they need to be authenticated by a notary public.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 3:51 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Journeyman Electrician
You only need to send copies of the relivent pages for WP, although for PR they need to be authenticated by a notary public.
No they don't.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Tracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud of

For TWP - we just sent photocopies, the only original they needed was Offer of Employment letter, but they returned it to us Got work permit letter 2 weeks later.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

markan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nice

Thanks for all your replies and info,copies it is then. Im posting another thread about the common-law union.Help would be appreciated if you possibly could. Mark
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bazzz
No they don't.