TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Nov 19th 2008, 4:00 pm
Permanent Resident

The Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud of
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Well OH has bitten the bullet and will be flying out on the 26th November whether TWP arrives or not! GULP... Got fed up of watching for the postie every morning. Especially as he has finished clearing out the garage,loft, shed, workshop etc... All done.

Now I am very nervous as it now seems so real and OH has been saying goodbye to a few people this week already. That has been somewhat emotional.

Rest of us will be going out in February but have TONS to do before then.

Pass me the wine box!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2008, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Ross Family
Well OH has bitten the bullet and will be flying out on the 26th November whether TWP arrives or not! GULP... Got fed up of watching for the postie every morning. Especially as he has finished clearing out the garage,loft, shed, workshop etc... All done.

Now I am very nervous as it now seems so real and OH has been saying goodbye to a few people this week already. That has been somewhat emotional.

Rest of us will be going out in February but have TONS to do before then.

Pass me the wine box!!!!
Keep a look out on Thursdays, this is the delivery day,fingers crossed Good Luck
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:25 pm
Permanent Resident

The Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud of

yes we have been through 8 Thursdays now and the tension is driving us mad - hence the TWP at POE next Wednesday.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Hi Ross family - the very best of luck for next wednesday, know how you feel, will be interested to here how you get on.
Anne
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
Hi Ross family - the very best of luck for next wednesday, know how you feel, will be interested to here how you get on.
Anne
Yes good luck Ross family, hope all goes well, Does he have a copy of his LMO and job offer ?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

All the best to you The Ross family.

Good luck and take care
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:09 pm
Permanent Resident

OMG - IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.

OH nearly kissed the postie - 7 weeks and 6 days to be precise.

YIPPEE DOOO........

Any one else been lucky today?
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

AHHH nice one, great feeling isn't it.
Best of luck
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

ESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant futureESSEXHAMMER has a brilliant future

YIPPEE DOOO........

I understood that you do not actually get the TWP, but a letter confirming the LMO.

The TWP actually gets issued at POE either way.

Am i correct

Well done and i am pleasd for you and your family.

Dan
Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:45 pm
Permanent Resident

Originally Posted by ESSEXHAMMER
I understood that you do not actually get the TWP, but a letter confirming the LMO.

The TWP actually gets issued at POE either way.

Am i correct

Well done and i am pleasd for you and your family.

Dan
Hi Dan,
The letter is authorisation to work/study in Canada. The LMO is a seperate letter, a copy of which I have had for some time. I just need to present this at the port of entry and I get stamped!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

YIPPEE DOOO........

Excellent!!! well done, bet your feeling much better now, all the best with move.
Anne
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

Hi Dan,
The letter is authorisation to work/study in Canada. The LMO is a seperate letter, a copy of which I have had for some time. I just need to present this at the port of entry and I get stamped!
Told ya, THURSDAY!!
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:33 pm
Permanent Resident

True, true - don't ya just love Thursdays

Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

True, true - don't ya just love Thursdays

Best day of the week!! I bet you have been rushin round the house at a faster pace than normal, heart going like mad, feelin on top of the world I know the feelin we went through it in August,Good Luck
Old Nov 20th 2008, 4:58 pm
Permanent Resident

Just thinking how much there is to do before OH goes out on Wednesday - stressed? Moi??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.