TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Oct 11th 2008, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by LMBrian
Hi Anne

Flying with Air Canada, Dublin-Heathrow-Calgary. Most direct route and dont have to handle bags in London. Still stuck wit car-have to seriously consider a car auction!! House being rented from Monday week as there isnt much hope of selling it either! Good luck with everything-any luck with your house?

Brian
Hi Brian
No and we cannot rent as it wont cover the mortgage, not sure what we are going to do, only sending in forms this week dont need to be in calgary until january might pm you if you dont mind have a few questions about forms.

Bet your getting excited , what part of Calgary are you going to? Anne
Old Oct 11th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Hi yes we sold the house we complete this thursday fingers crossed , we also fly out to calgary on the 26th i can't wait!
Well done for being one of the few to make it to the back end of the sale process. Everything crossed for a smooth completion.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LMBrian
AT LAST TWP arrived today(6 weeks and 1 day later!) Flights booked for 27th OCT. No holding back now. Good luck to everyone else here and hope yee dont have to wait too much longer
Many congratulations.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought I would let you know that I got my visa approved letter this morning!!!!!!!

I can't believe it...I haven't even told my parents yet!

The letter was dated 7/10/08

Calgary here I come!!!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by starlight
I thought I would let you know that I got my visa approved letter this morning!!!!!!!

Calgary here I come!!!!
great news mine shoudent be far behind yours i hope starlight
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolmum1
great news mine shoudent be far behind yours i hope starlight
Just remember that Starlight's is for a TWP which is much quicker, you've applied for PR so completely different! I'm sure you were aware of that but just wanted to remind you that you can't compare a TWP timeline with your own.

Congrats Starlight, enjoy Calgary.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Calgary here I come!!!!
Congratulations starlight

better tell your parents now
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Just remember that Starlight's is for a TWP which is much quicker, you've applied for PR so completely different! I'm sure you were aware of that but just wanted to remind you that you can't compare a TWP timeline with your own.

Congrats Starlight, enjoy Calgary.
i know that thanks
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you everyone! I have just spoken to my parents....they can't believe it either! It's a national holiday in Canada so unable to contact my boss today

Im now sorting all my clothes and junk into bags and boxes. It's amazing how much junk you can accumulate
Old Oct 13th 2008, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

WICKERMAN will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Hi everyone

YEEEEEESSS it arrived today , now its full steam ahead - booking container , flights , writing resignation letter etc .We are excited and bricking it at the same time !
Just thought we would let you all know and good luck to everyone still waiting yours will be soon im sure.

p.s Well done starlight on receiving yours today as well .
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WICKERMAN
Hi everyone

YEEEEEESSS it arrived today , now its full steam ahead - booking container , flights , writing resignation letter etc .We are excited and bricking it at the same time !Just thought we would let you all know and good luck to everyone still waiting yours will be soon im sure.

p.s Well done starlight on receiving yours today as well .
Ah yes, there's a mix of emotions we remember so well! Congratulations WICKERMAN. Excellent news.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgary here I come!!!!

Many congrats starlight. Tremendous news.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

GREAT NEWS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR PERMITS FOR CANADA TODAY I FEEL THE EXCITEMENT FOR YOUSE ALL I CAN STILL REMEMBER THAT DAY
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Good stuff Wicker man.........Now the worrying really begins.

We are so looking forward to getting PPR. but cant say we are not worried about the move, if it happens. The wait is taking the shine off it all.

Could you tell us your time line please mate......cheers....
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Just checked old threads and noted you had med 12th Aug.oooops...and you going for WP. Wonder if it will be a bit longer for PR.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.