TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

LMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant future
Smile Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

AT LAST TWP arrived today(6 weeks and 1 day later!) Flights booked for 27th OCT. No holding back now. Good luck to everyone else here and hope yee dont have to wait too much longer
Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:45 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by minimeeze View Post
Some good news.... I got my med request through today I also got an accompanying letter asking if I wanted to abandon my TWP request as allegedly the PR application for a PNP nominee takes the same time (8weeks) to process in London. I have submitted both applications. I just want to get there asap as I should have started my job on 1st October!!
Blimey that is quick for PNP processing I was thinking 4-7 mths approx they are stating 6 mths on the London website for PNP processing, could be quicker than I thought.

Good luck with getting to Canada quickly

Just seen you timeline, 4 days from them receiving PR application to med request!!!!

Last edited by nikki dreaming; Oct 10th 2008 at 7:46 pm. Reason: added a bit
Old Oct 10th 2008, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

WICKERMAN will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by LMBrian View Post
AT LAST TWP arrived today(6 weeks and 1 day later!) Flights booked for 27th OCT. No holding back now. Good luck to everyone else here and hope yee dont have to wait too much longer
Hi LMBrian
CONGRATULATIONS + good luck in your new adventure
Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Congratulations and the best of luck with your new life we are only sending in our application this week, still waiting on some references, being a blocklayer he has worked on piles of jobs, who did you get your flights from? and did you manage to sell your car? Best of luck from cat country!!! Keep us posted on how you get on. Anne
Old Oct 11th 2008, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

congratulations and good luck to you and your. Have a great exciting flight.
Please keep us all posted on how you do, landing, settling etc, like reading that stuff.
We are still waiting for ours and bigger wait, the house

regards to all
Carl
Old Oct 11th 2008, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by WICKERMAN View Post
Hi Gurpreet79 + ibbye13

Thanks for the advice , we have contacted our immigration consultants who are also handling our P.R application and they are contacting the CHC ( well thats what we pay them for afterall ).
So its back to the waiting game again , im getting fed up telling people that we still havnt heard anything ( think i'll get a t-shirt with NO DONT ASK printed on it ). Still not sold the house now looking into renting it out.

Oh well got to keep the faith , chin up + carry on stalking the postman.

Cheers good luck to all
hi wickerman so your post do you think we should go in to business makeing t-shirts we would make a packet
Old Oct 11th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming View Post
Just seen you timeline, 4 days from them receiving PR application to med request!!!!
I wish!!! The med request is from my TWP application as they hadn't realised I had a PR application in too!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 12:19 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minimeeze View Post
I wish!!! The med request is from my TWP application as they hadn't realised I had a PR application in too!
I thought that time frame was quick
Old Oct 11th 2008, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

LMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anne-ireland View Post
Congratulations and the best of luck with your new life we are only sending in our application this week, still waiting on some references, being a blocklayer he has worked on piles of jobs, who did you get your flights from? and did you manage to sell your car? Best of luck from cat country!!! Keep us posted on how you get on. Anne

Hi Anne

Flying with Air Canada, Dublin-Heathrow-Calgary. Most direct route and dont have to handle bags in London. Still stuck wit car-have to seriously consider a car auction!! House being rented from Monday week as there isnt much hope of selling it either! Good luck with everything-any luck with your house?

Brian
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

good luck to everyone who got their permits this week and be prepared its gettin chilly in calgary but its great
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations LMBrian

New life starts now good luck!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Julie_p View Post
Congratulations LMBrian

New life starts now good luck!
hi julie p when are you heading to Calgary and did you get your house sold yet
Old Oct 11th 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scotcal00 View Post
hi julie p when are you heading to Calgary and did you get your house sold yet
Hi yes we sold the house we complete this thursday fingers crossed , we also fly out to calgary on the 26th i can't wait!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

great news im sure you cant wait .let me know how things are goin anf keep in touch were r u stayin once you arrive
Old Oct 11th 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scotcal00 View Post
great news im sure you cant wait .let me know how things are goin anf keep in touch were r u stayin once you arrive
pm'd you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.