TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyHattons
The Eagle has landed!!! At last they have arrived! We are booked on tomorrows flight yipeeee

Any news Or4angecrush, alimoo?
Fantastic GH

Gosh they are coming thick and fast this week tolkd you they have taken on someone full time celebrations tonight

Really pleased for you
Old Sep 17th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

The Eagle has landed!!! At last they have arrived! We are booked on tomorrows flight yipeeee

Congratulation GrizzlyHattons Fantastic news!

And flights tomorrow you didnt hang around did you?
good luck on your journey x
Old Sep 17th 2008, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future

excellent news GH,

cant believe your going tomorrow, well done. xx
Old Sep 17th 2008, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

TheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Congratulation GrizzlyHattons Fantastic news!

And flights tomorrow you didnt hang around did you?
good luck on your journey x
well you know fast workers ha ha actually OH was due to start his job two weeks ago and so wants to get there asap. Also we were a bit premature and have already moved out of our house and our things were shipped at the beginning of this week. We are also due to close on our new house!!! Therefore had alot riding on these pieces of paper - we have learnt our lesson

Once set up on internet will be checking to see if anymore good news. I think coffeepot is right but I think they get the extra help in every couple of months and get a load out!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:35 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

wooooooooooooooooot!!! congratulations - tomorrows flight ( is that today??) hell thats fast - we fly on the 26th and I thought we were cutting it fine - what on earth have you guys been sitting on for the last few weeks lol?????
removals coming 24th - travel down to airport 25th early start 26th - LONG LONG day of travelling - 27th relax and do sod all lol. Have to admit Im absolutely crapping myself now - havent been this nervous for many many years. Not sleeping with nerves - feel sick and panicky wondering what the hell im doing - luckily theres plenty of posts on here that say others feel the same - im sure in 9-10 months I'll look back and laugh at myself now

Fozzy - ha told you i scared my postman - he must have been rooting through that post office on our behalf for weeks lol
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

hi all have been following this thread for weeks now, and have decided i want to play as well; as you will see from our time line we have recieved our LMO for oh, and have now discovered that i have to renew passports:curse: which should take about 2 weeks, then it's send off twp form and start waiting, though i have to say im not in major hurry as i still have loads to do.

I am also very scared by the whole prospect and i think in a bit of denial!!!

Any way will keep my time line posted and will let you know when im postie watching.

Anne
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

alimoo is on a distinguished road

Congrats grizzly hattons,
We have the TWP today and flights booked on 4th Oct.
Lots to do before then but its great not being in limbo land anymore!
Look forward to hearing about your new life in Canada.

Tanah- i know how you are feeling same stress and sleepless nights as so much to do-everything whizzing around my head.
But i'm trying to imagine how different and peaceful things will seem once over there.
Maybe we'll meet up if you're in the same area?

Annie- ireland welcome!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

TheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by alimoo

Tanah- i know how you are feeling same stress and sleepless nights as so much to do-everything whizzing around my head.
But i'm trying to imagine how different and peaceful things will seem once over there.
Oh and have been staying with my very patient parents!

Annie- ireland welcome!
Congratulations Alimoo fantastic!

Tanah I think it is natural for most people. I decided when I first visited Canada at 12 I wanted to live there and spent 6 months there when I was at Uni on an exchange, however I still have a spinny head and sleepless nights. Therefore Ive decided its natural anxiety especially when leaving family/friends and the comfort of what you know!

Anne-Ireland - good luck with your application

Last edited by TheGrizzlyHattons; Sep 17th 2008 at 5:11 pm. Reason: amended post
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

great news to all that have now got their work permits and good luck to all those still waitin .my they are startin to come through every day now
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:40 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations GH, cant believe you booked flights already.

All the best..x
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tanah
wooooooooooooooooot!!! congratulations - tomorrows flight ( is that today??) hell thats fast - we fly on the 26th and I thought we were cutting it fine - what on earth have you guys been sitting on for the last few weeks lol?????
removals coming 24th - travel down to airport 25th early start 26th - LONG LONG day of travelling - 27th relax and do sod all lol. Have to admit Im absolutely crapping myself now - havent been this nervous for many many years. Not sleeping with nerves - feel sick and panicky wondering what the hell im doing - luckily theres plenty of posts on here that say others feel the same - im sure in 9-10 months I'll look back and laugh at myself now

Fozzy - ha told you i scared my postman - he must have been rooting through that post office on our behalf for weeks lol
You will be okay Tanah deep breaths cry when you need to don't bottle it up, best thing is if you can go and work out go for as run etc helps get it out of your system hun

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
hi all have been following this thread for weeks now, and have decided i want to play as well; as you will see from our time line we have recieved our LMO for oh, and have now discovered that i have to renew passports:curse: which should take about 2 weeks, then it's send off twp form and start waiting, though i have to say im not in major hurry as i still have loads to do.

I am also very scared by the whole prospect and i think in a bit of denial!!!

Any way will keep my time line posted and will let you know when im postie watching.

Well done on getting your LMO hope the passports aren't too long in coming back, i think they are getting them out quickly at the moment

good luck

Anne

Annie- ireland welcome!

Congratulations on getting TWP Today good luck

Blimy they are shelling them out whos still waiting ??

Congratulations Alimoo fantastic!

Tanah I think it is natural for most people. I decided when I first visited Canada at 12 I wanted to live there and spent 6 months there when I was at Uni on an exchange, however I still have a spinny head and sleepless nights. Therefore Ive decided its natural anxiety especially when leaving family/friends and the comfort of what you know!

Anne-Ireland - good luck with your application

Good luck with your flight tomorrow that has to be the quickest flight after recieving TWP i have seen on here

Wish you all the very bast in your new life don't forget to keep in touch
Old Sep 17th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Annie- ireland welcome!
Congratulations alimoo

Do you think the cic folk have been on something this week? speed maybe
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

thanks everyone for welcoming me and congrats on getting your good news, the best of luck to all those embarking on their new life....

anyone else heading to Calgary?

Anne
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you think the cic folk have been on something this week? speed maybe [/QUOTE]
I reckon they are on flexi time there won't be anyone there for the whole of next month
Old Sep 18th 2008, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

gurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations GH

Nothing for me today

All the best for future ..

gurpreet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.