TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 13th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by Tanah
HA HA HA GOT IT!!!!!!!!

PERMIT ARRIVED THROUGH THE POST THIS MORNING - DID NOT NEED TO SIGN FOR IT !!! - POSTIE JUST PUSHED IT THROUGH THE DOOR

NEXT JOB - ARRANGE SHIPPING AND BOOK FLIGHTS - HOPEFULLY FOR THE 26TH SEPT - FINGERS CROSSED GRIZZLYHATTONS, OR4ANGECRUSH AND FOZZY
Congratulations Tanah

This is fab news so pleased for you, hope everyone else thats waiting is lucky this week too.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

TheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura about

HA HA HA GOT IT!!!!!!!!

PERMIT ARRIVED THROUGH THE POST THIS MORNING - DID NOT NEED TO SIGN FOR IT !!! - POSTIE JUST PUSHED IT THROUGH THE DOOR

NEXT JOB - ARRANGE SHIPPING AND BOOK FLIGHTS - HOPEFULLY FOR THE 26TH SEPT - FINGERS CROSSED GRIZZLYHATTONS, OR4ANGECRUSH AND FOZZY
ha ha fantastic news congratulations! Good luck with getting everything sorted now..action stations hey!! We'll hope for ours for Monday - didnt expect ours today as it'll be on redirection as we moved in with my folks for a couple of weeks.

Fozzy next week will be the week!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

HA HA HA GOT IT!!!!!!!!

Woohoooo .. congrats Tanah .. worth the wait !

Good luck everyone else who's still waiting !
Old Sep 14th 2008, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future

Thanks Grizzlyhttons,

I hope so, got so excited for Tanah as I know we just behind her, so heres hoping for all of us.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 11:01 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fozzy33
Thanks Grizzlyhttons,

I hope so, got so excited for Tanah as I know we just behind her, so heres hoping for all of us.
thanks all so much - its such a huge relief when it arrives - now to next stage of panic, booking flights, car hire, shipping and putting everything else in boxes, organising somewhere to stay when we arrive, pets shipping - aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!
you have all been so wondefully supportive especially over the last week when i thought i was going to die with frustration. Fozzy and Grizzlyhattons I have my fingers and toes crossed for you for this week and will check every day to see when you get your good news

hugs and many thanks to all xxxxxxx
Old Sep 14th 2008, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

gurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATS TANAH

'm also a nurse did my medicals on the 23/08/08 .. Medicals recd by CHC on the 28/08/08 .. awaiting TWP anxiously now

'm also sitting in the Oct CRNE .. Wish you all the best for the same ..

Best of Luck to all waiting ..
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

TheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura about

Goodluck for the forthcoming week postie stalkers!!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

HA HA HA GOT IT!!!!!!!!

congrats!!
I knew it would just be a few days after me!! how does it feel!
You know the stress of packing/shipping etc is nothing compared to the stress of waiting right??
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

have you heard anything IBBY??
SENDING YOU GOOD KARMA
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sioux
have you heard anything IBBY??
SENDING YOU GOOD KARMA
Hi

Well done Tanah

I finally got an email now from the embassy that my file is being reviewed today after my meds were done in mid June. I have sent 3 emails in the last 6 weeks and thats the first time they replied to me ...Yeah after 6 weeks i kept asking them about the outcome of my application.

In my last email i told the embassy to refund me my money if they cant be bother to tell me about the outcome of my application. I asked to make a formal complaint and it seems to have worked.

So I am still in the queue cos now it is being reviewed ..Ridiculous amount of time and if i did not email them asking for a refund maybe i would still be waiting for nothing.

I am not counting any chicken before they are hatched. I still dont know the reason for the delay. I guess i am here for some time ....postie stalking ...as i mentioned before i just go to work and save my dosh for Calgary ...when the TWP will finally arrive

Bye

IBBY
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

laineyinvan is an unknown quantity at this point

IT HAS ARRIVED YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just thought I would let you know that CHC are alive and well. Letter arrived this morning although it was posted on Friday. Better late than never Yeahhhhhhhhh.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by laineyinvan
Just thought I would let you know that CHC are alive and well. Letter arrived this morning although it was posted on Friday. Better late than never Yeahhhhhhhhh.
Fantastic, bet your excited now, maybe they have all just arrived back after the summer eh and now raring to go can always hope,

Who else is waiting for TWP ?
Old Sep 15th 2008, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by laineyinvan
Congratulations

I bet your soooo pleased well done!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

alimoo is on a distinguished road

Hi all who are still waiting-me too.
I had my meds on 05/08 and also had to send additional info regarding notorised consent from my childrens dad which has delayed by 3 weeks.
That was sent in on 27/08.THe last e-mail that they replyed to about 10 days ago now said awaiting assessment by visa officer.I've just sent another but don't expect a reply for at least a week.
We haven't been able to sell our house so we have someone interested in renting it from the end of the month and my job in Victoria BC are expecting me to start orientation on 21st Oct.
So frustrating this waiting...fingers crossed for everyone
Old Sep 15th 2008, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future

Its Here, Hooray

Cant believe it, came home from the week this afternoon and the big brown envelope was behind the door.

Soooo Happy, just need to sell the house now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.