TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:50 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by sioux
mine was approved on a thursday but arrived the following wednesday. I dont think there is a pattern...think it just depends.
Tanah, you were just a few days behind me, so i think you will make the 7th, good luck!
and I was ahead of you with no news yet...
Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

alimoo is on a distinguished road

Hi to all still waiting-me too.I see someone mentioned getting an e-mail saying that their TWP had been processed and being posted out.Is this standard or only if you've e-mailed them with an enquiry?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 7:01 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alimoo
Hi to all still waiting-me too.I see someone mentioned getting an e-mail saying that their TWP had been processed and being posted out.Is this standard or only if you've e-mailed them with an enquiry?
Well Grizzlyhattons at least you know its been issued lol just gotta wait for the mail, wonder what "shortly " means - probably another week ha ha

Alimoo - it was a reply to an email sent

So bloody frustrating I can tell you - Im a bit the same and just cant imagine it coming now I think I'll be that pee'd pff with the whole thing that when it does come instead of all the excitement and happy bits I'll just be like " well about bloody time" - so now i Feel cheated of my excitement
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Tanah in the same boat.Where abouts in Vancouver island are you headed?Ali
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

TheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tanah
Well Grizzlyhattons at least you know its been issued lol just gotta wait for the mail, wonder what "shortly " means - probably another week ha ha

Alimoo - it was a reply to an email sent

So bloody frustrating I can tell you - Im a bit the same and just cant imagine it coming now I think I'll be that pee'd pff with the whole thing that when it does come instead of all the excitement and happy bits I'll just be like " well about bloody time" - so now i Feel cheated of my excitement
I know thats what we said it may be another couple of weeks whilst they get around to posting it!! I think you'll still be excited..we were very frustrated too but the excitement of some progress made us happy and the fact that I cant sleep now proves it!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by thecomptons
Hi rixy,
sorry to butt in. congrats on your news! We are new to the forum.
How did you get an open work permit? could i get one? I am a self employed carpenter/builder and don't know the best route to take visa-wise. just starting out on the whole process.
hi will send you a pm
Old Sep 13th 2008, 9:03 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Hi Alimoo - Im off to Cobble HIll / Shawnigan area well anywhere between Maple Bay and Mill bay - not 100% certain yet.

Grizzlyhattons - must be a huge relief to actually know its on its way though, I would imagine a big weight off your mind. Maybe I will email again on Monday.

Tanah
Old Sep 13th 2008, 9:44 am
is Happy

HA HA HA GOT IT!!!!!!!!

PERMIT ARRIVED THROUGH THE POST THIS MORNING - DID NOT NEED TO SIGN FOR IT !!! - POSTIE JUST PUSHED IT THROUGH THE DOOR

NEXT JOB - ARRANGE SHIPPING AND BOOK FLIGHTS - HOPEFULLY FOR THE 26TH SEPT - FINGERS CROSSED GRIZZLYHATTONS, OR4ANGECRUSH AND FOZZY

Last edited by Tanah; Sep 13th 2008 at 11:06 am.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Congrats Tanah, We hope to be not far behind you.We are also going to live in Cowichan valley area, my daughter is registered at Francis Kelsey to start asap.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Fan bloody tastic Tannah
HA HA HA GOT IT!!!!!!!!

Really really pleased for you hun
When i saw you had posted i was saying to myself please let her get it xx

Now get busy

PERMIT ARRIVED THROUGH THE POST THIS MORNING - DID NOT NEED TO SIGN IT !!! - POSTIE JUST PUSHED IT THROUGH THE DOOR

NEXT JOB - ARRANGE SHIPPING AND BOOK FLIGHTS - HOPEFULLY FOR THE 26TH SEPT - FINGERS CROSSED GRIZZLYHATTONS, OR4ANGECRUSH AND FOZZY
Old Sep 13th 2008, 10:22 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Many Congrats Tanah, that's great news

Good luck everyone else still waiting to hear
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future

congratulations.

Fan bloody tastic. I told you today would be your day.

Enjoy it Tanah.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future

Nothing for me today, but hopeful for next week now.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:20 pm
is Happy

Originally Posted by fozzy33
Nothing for me today, but hopeful for next week now.
Thank you all

Hang in there Fozzy - letter is dated 10th so I may just have been lucky to get it today - Grizzlyhattons are waiting for theirs too and know that theirs are due any time now
Old Sep 13th 2008, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

HA HA HA GOT IT!!!!!!!!

PERMIT ARRIVED THROUGH THE POST THIS MORNING - DID NOT NEED TO SIGN FOR IT !!! - POSTIE JUST PUSHED IT THROUGH THE DOOR

congrats Tanah thats great news now hurry up and get orgaanized cos its briil over here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.