TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Good luck for evne this week still like to see where people are up to in this frustrating thread but keeps people sane its all go,go,go once it arrives just ben on phone for hours sorting out car insurance details ringing people to come and collect furniture exciting though!!!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

Originally Posted by sioux View Post
hie Lloydies, what was your timeline like? when did you sibmitt your application?
Application was submitted in March, but we hadn't had the positive LMO then, so they sent a letter requesting it saying they'd keep the file open for 180 days until receiving it. We actually had pos LMO in June, and faxed it 19th June. They then asked for police certs on 15th July, so we did urgent ACPO and sent them 23rd July, and we received WP authorisation on 15th Aug!

Very stressful through the LMO process, then the TWP process - waiting, waiting and them asking for stuff, then more stuff!!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

Thanks to everyone! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. The good thing about this site is, that it makes you realise that you're not alone. It always makes me feel better reading everyone elses moans and groans
Old Aug 19th 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lloydies View Post
Thanks to everyone! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. The good thing about this site is, that it makes you realise that you're not alone. It always makes me feel better reading everyone elses moans and groans
Hey Guys
this PLW.....

Now Paul in Victoria
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Paul in Victoria View Post
Hey Guys
this PLW.....

Now Paul in Victoria
Hi Paul in Victoria!

How's it going out there? We fly out on 29th - can't wait. OH starts pretty much straight away.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lloydies View Post
Hi Paul in Victoria!

How's it going out there? We fly out on 29th - can't wait. OH starts pretty much straight away.
things are pretty cool.

you coming over to victoria?
Old Aug 20th 2008, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

hi just to let you know im thinkin of all still waitin and good luck to all ,when i think back it was worth the wait as we are here and settled now so good luck for friday
Old Aug 20th 2008, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

Hey Guys
this PLW.....

Now Paul in Victoria
Woohooooo 'ello Paul .. and congrats on landing and living yer new life !!

It's raining on sunny Wirral again today .. am so gonna miss that !! NOT !

A british hug for you

Peng
Old Aug 20th 2008, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
Woohooooo 'ello Paul .. and congrats on landing and living yer new life !!

It's raining on sunny Wirral again today .. am so gonna miss that !! NOT !

A british hug for you

Peng
cheers bud!
going to get another large coffee!
jet lag is killing me
Old Aug 20th 2008, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

cheers bud!
going to get another large coffee!
jet lag is killing me
Never had jet lag .. hope the coffee is French Vanilla .. oh .. and am a budette - deffo not a bud !! lol
Old Aug 20th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
Never had jet lag .. hope the coffee is French Vanilla .. oh .. and am a budette - deffo not a bud !! lol
sorry babes, budette !!!!!!!!1

no I've never had problems before but it's killing me.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

sorry babes, budette !!!!!!!!1

no I've never had problems before but it's killing me.
Do I know anyone still waiting?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

things are pretty cool.

you coming over to victoria?
No - Edmonton
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:34 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Hey Guys
this PLW.....

Now Paul in Victoria
Glad you made it safe & sound. We head to Calgary on Sunday, following our much needed wind down in Florida.

Stay safe everyone & all the best!!!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

TheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura about

Well our latest is...received letter asking for more info and for me (the spouse) to go for medical and submit police cert 4 weeks after submitted application so 26th July - already mentioned I think. We were in Canada for a week at the time so got it when we got back a week later.
Went for my medical on 7th August. Received blood results back on 16th August - was told by doc at the time getting these would mean info already sent to CHC. Submitted polic cert around the same time. My hubby enquired this week where they were up to and they said still waiting for med results. I rang the docs who said they had sent it so sent message back telling CHC this. Got another reply stating medicals need to be assessed etc. so still non the wiser if they actually have my medical results or not but hey Im patient. OH not so patient as is due to start job on 8th Sept!!

Anyway thats our latest!

Last edited by TheGrizzlyHattons; Aug 22nd 2008 at 4:51 pm. Reason: spelling error - and me a teacher too tut tut!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.