TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Aug 8th 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by plw
but I think that this is now the end of the line, for me.........

if i can't get over with permit to work next week then job offer has gone.......
This is such BS and I really feel sorry for you pls.

I've been waiting for an LMO for ages and I have just been offered a really good job here in the UK which I could start in two weeks.

A small part of me feels like telling them to stuff it and remaining here in Blighty (where I have a very good life).
Old Aug 8th 2008, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

well just returned from holiday having had someone check my post each day well well.............................................. .. oh my god its arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! so sorry for you plw it will come I am sure mine was dated 01/08.08 so they obviously print them out then take a week to send you really will get yours soon I can feel it good luck guys and thanks for ALL your support
Old Aug 8th 2008, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

still thinking of you Plw, i would fax them yet again, but they just are not bothered about job stime scales! they made darren miss 2 start dates!
Keep plugging away, it will make it all the sweeter when you get there

and congratulations CathynPaul, that gives Plw hope!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 6:49 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Don't give up PLW, maybe tomorrow's post, you never know
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:07 am
Just Joined

xtracold is an unknown quantity at this point

hey everyone, just thought i'd check back in.

after a the frustration of waiting I arrived in Vancouver 4 weeks ago, breezed thru immigration (wish i'd done port of entry!) and moved into the apartment my GF had got sorted two days later. Then suddenly it seemd our luck had changed. Lacey got a job, we both started our new jobs on the Tuesday after I arrived, then my furniture arrived at the end of the first week so after one week we were all set up. Amazin!

So what's it like...well we've had our share of hot weather, and the expected Vancouver showers but generally the summer rocks over here. Mountains beckon on the bike, basically it is everything we hoped. Job is better than expected too. Canadians are all more than willing to help - reckon they deport the dross to CIC in London!

For all those still waiting, you have my deepest sympathy. Rest assured when it is issued and you get here you'll not even think about it. The immigration officer at Vancouver just threw my letter aside without looking at it!!!!!

Anyway, good luck to everyone, you'll be here soon!

JW
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:46 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Has anyone got the emergency 'phone number for London?

I need to get in touch with them pronto.......

If I don't get visa, I basically don't have job........

they've been pretty cool and put my start date of several times but........

they have work waiting for me and need me over there next week or forget it.......

Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:59 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Has anyone got the emergency 'phone number for London?

I need to get in touch with them pronto.......

If I don't get visa, I basically don't have job........

they've been pretty cool and put my start date of several times but........

they have work waiting for me and need me over there next week or forget it.......

Hi PLW,

Not sure if this is the correct tel no as it states for Canadians, however I know another poster on this thread used an "emergency" no as a last resort and it seemed to get sorted for her

Sorry if this is the wrong thing.

Good luck

http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/mission...s/menu-eng.asp
Old Aug 9th 2008, 10:17 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

OMG

got them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

WOW and on a saturday as well plw, worth the wait!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by plw
OMG

got them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wohoo

said could arrive today even though saturday,

Many Congrats, when are you off?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

Originally Posted by plw
OMG

got them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEECONGRATULATIONS !!

Am not at all envious ...
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:29 am
plw
9 inch member

Trying to sort out for next week to Vancouver, then over to Victoria.

Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:59 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Trying to sort out for next week to Vancouver, then over to Victoria.

HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Party at my house tonight to celebrate for you! Am SO pleased for you - bet your grinning like a cheshire cat aren't you! Either that or running around in circles trying to get everything sorted!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future

BIG CONGATULATIONS TO PLW, ROUND OF APPLAUSE ETC,ETC
Old Aug 9th 2008, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future

Ours arrived Friday, the permits were dated 5th August exactly 6 weeks from application recieved

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.