TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by G77
Snap - when are you flying? Did you book one way tickets?
we are flying on the 24th August sunday at 1300, we booked one way tickets...and you?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 4:05 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
we are flying on the 24th August sunday at 1300, we booked one way tickets...and you?
1st September - so you're a few days ahead of us.... Yes, one way - I tried to confirm with Canadian Affair that it's acceptable to have a one way, but they were useless, just going to chance it at the airport!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:37 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Well, another post and still no letter !!!!!!
:curse::curse:

Don't know what the hells going on anymore........

Almost lost the will..............

Have emailed again, will probably get the usual response........

I have to check in and look a complete idiot with bosses in Canada.....
I think they are now more than a little worried and are starting to think something is up with my application, or even me......

Don't know how to go forward......

Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

hi still no news for me either starting to think the same as you plw good luck for friday!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:25 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CathynPaul
hi still no news for me either starting to think the same as you plw good luck for friday!
CathynPaul, how long You been waiting?
Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:47 am
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

Chin up plw, your the one that kept everyone else going with this thread while we were waiting for our TWP, yours has got to be just around the corner.

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you.

GOOD LUCK for the rest of the week!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future

Hi, plw hopefully you will hear something tomorrow as friday seems to be the best day!! Did you have to have a medical? As i was told by my soon to be employer (hopefully!!) that it can take up to 8 weeks for it to come through after the medical.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

Hi plw had my medicals june was told by doc he would be sending info off that was about June 26 emailed them last they said it was waiting review or whatever the standard reply is just hope there is nothing wrong as buyers are wanting to exchange on house and we are away from tuesday next week for 4 days also sent my letter from pnp on Tuesday which explains urgency
what reply do you get if there is something wrong with medical which doc says there did not seem to be like everyone says friday is a good day fingers crossed:curse:
Old Jul 31st 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

I thought I'd join in here... we're awaiting TWP too! Seems to be going on forever, between OH's job offer in Jan, only getting positive LMO in June. TWP application was sent in April with only pre-approval for LMO and not positive. Positive LMO (Alberta) sent 18th June, they asked for Police Certs on 15th July, they were sent to London on 22nd July and now we start the wait again! We sold our house and moved out at the beginning of July, rented for 3 weeks, and now living with family. Furniture in storage, living out of suitcases, feeling the stress My mum is now postie stalking on my behalf as all mail has been re-directed there!

Congrats to those who've come through.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

well thank god its friday and a few more of you will not have to check in on line every bit of the day to fill in your time like computer anaracks!!!
i am sure a lot will hear tomorrow. chins up!!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

good luck for tom all those still waitin and yeah i do believe in fridays
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:21 pm
plw
9 inch member

Originally Posted by scotcal00
good luck for tom all those still waitin and yeah i do believe in fridays
Just got email from CHC
'The officer will make a decision on your application imminently. You should receive correspondence from our office in the course of next week'
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

see told ya you wont be long behind us! fingers crossed its already in the post!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:53 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Just got email from CHC
'The officer will make a decision on your application imminently. You should receive correspondence from our office in the course of next week'
Sounds like it might be party time for you soon.....quite by CHC cannot speak in plain english though is just annoying isn't it!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

plw did you email them to get that response if i do not hear tommorow I will email them again I think we are on same timescale meds sent end of June how about you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.