TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by the undutchables
That's exactly what I thought.

I think you are the only one here who has a genuine right to complain about the time they have taken. Did you sell the house?
No offers today but I am still hopeful.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

well another day over and zilch!!, yes theres always tommorrow!
well at least i have got time to give everything away, one of the TV's went today and a food processor! house looking pretty empty soon. Plus Dove House is going to need a big van to pick up all of my funiture, carnt wait to buy all new over there, its the only thing that is keeping me going
Old Jul 15th 2008, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

This will be your week....I can feel it
Old Jul 15th 2008, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Hi to all of you

Its day 36 and the postman has been. Nothing on the horizon. I am keeping my calm and lets try some meditation here.

BTW I am off to Calgary in 2 days time for the next 2 weeks so I hope that the envelope will be here when i come back.

I am patient ...very patient ...yeah be patient ...keep repeating the same thing.....

Regards

Ibby
Old Jul 15th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Plw did you get your bankers draft sorted out today??
Old Jul 15th 2008, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

no news today .Im gona buy a wee island and call it Canada you dont need a work permit to come and live on my island
Old Jul 15th 2008, 3:17 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

the bank found my bankers draft !!!!!!!!!!!!

Straight in there and then to post office, special delivery.
They should get it by 1pm tommorrow.

Don't expect any news this week, but in it again......
Oh crap........
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:55 pm
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

NO good news for me today either!!!
Got a nasty feeling its not my week, not sure next week is going to be any better!!!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 4:58 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

plw's back in the game Good luck everyone!
Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

we got a response back from our email to the CHC today, quote "Your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. We will contact you if we require any additional information." anyone else had a response like this? is this good news or bad?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:13 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Just sounds like you're in the queue - I wouldn't worry about it....
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by walkerv05
we got a response back from our email to the CHC today, quote "Your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. We will contact you if we require any additional information." anyone else had a response like this? is this good news or bad?
yes the guys we are goin through have had the same email back .Ours was sent on the 18 April
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:48 am
Just Joined

xtracold is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I still have nothing, tomorrow is week 10 which I still find hard to believe, but on the upside the CHC frontdesk said last week that 10weeks is the likely processing time at this time of year (or was it time of day I can't remember), so that must mean i'll be flying next week, yes that must be the case
Old Jul 16th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

We sent ours in April, then had letter asking for positive LMO (which we were waiting for) and also asking for application for me (spousal permit). So sent off my application straight away, faxed system file number for positive LMO on 19th June when it arrived and just had email yesterday asking for police certificate and telling us that we can't have spousal permit cos OH is on low skill. So now -- we have to get police cert. I've downloaded the form from "acpo" (new process for applying apparently) and sent it to ACPO for 2 day urgent turnaround (£70 each, normally £35 for 10 working days)

We were hoping to go to Canada in August!! I'm not so sure at this rate
Old Jul 16th 2008, 11:56 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lloydies
We sent ours in April, then had letter asking for positive LMO (which we were waiting for) and also asking for application for me (spousal permit). So sent off my application straight away, faxed system file number for positive LMO on 19th June when it arrived and just had email yesterday asking for police certificate and telling us that we can't have spousal permit cos OH is on low skill. So now -- we have to get police cert. I've downloaded the form from "acpo" (new process for applying apparently) and sent it to ACPO for 2 day urgent turnaround (£70 each, normally £35 for 10 working days)

We were hoping to go to Canada in August!! I'm not so sure at this rate
Hi - No offense meant at all but did you not download the checklist to add with your TWP - it tells you exactly what to include with your application - ie/ LMO, letter of job offer, police check, fee money ( Bank Draft) photos resume and copy of certificates etc.

Might have saved you some weeks of waiting if you had managed to include it all when you posted it off in one go. Im sure everytime they contact you for further information they put a 4 week time limit on receiving your information and even if they receive this infomation prior to that 4 weeks your file doesnt resurface until that time period is up.

I really hope youget your news before August - but given alot of the comments on here about CHC i wouldnt hold my breath

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.