TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Aug 9th 2008, 1:28 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Mine are dated 31st July
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by plw
Mine are dated 31st July
Fantastic news plw !!!!
All systems go now.
Wonder what they were doing with your permits for all that time, anyway doesnt matter now.
Hope all your travel arrangements go well!!!!
GOOD LUCK
Old Aug 10th 2008, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

Thats brill news plw .Party Party tonight .Im sittin here havin a drink so i raise my glass to you
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tracywall
BIG CONGATULATIONS TO PLW, ROUND OF APPLAUSE ETC,ETC
Yep congratulations well worth waiting for, was going to email last night but the KC internet went off ! when are you flying out?
Old Aug 10th 2008, 6:43 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by plw
OMG

got them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic - I was all poised looking up the number for the Embassy that I used & then This!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooo pleased for you!!!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

Big Congrats PLW. Got to admit, I'm abit green now though! Get yourself off over there ....woooohooooo
Old Aug 10th 2008, 8:43 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having a drink tonight in honour of PLW!!!

Old Aug 11th 2008, 10:30 am
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

Congrats plw, good luck with everything!!!!

Old Aug 11th 2008, 10:37 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for the follow up post from PLW saying that he has liver poisoning
Old Aug 11th 2008, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

susie q has a spectacular aura aboutsusie q has a spectacular aura aboutsusie q has a spectacular aura about

hi cathy congratulations when do you fly out
im sat at the public library on the internet have pmed you earlier
i may even go and buy a bottle of wine tonight as way of celebration for you
susan
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:26 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Well everybody........

After the bumpy ride, to be polite, of the immigration wait..........

I'm off.........

Tommorrow.........

No flies on me........

Vancouver Island here I come.........

Ready or not........

Cheers All..........

Speak to you when arrived and sorted........

Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

Oh PLW.. very best of luck chuck [Liverpudlian term of endearment !]

Congratulations again and have a great life out there !

<< now if I breath in .. any room in your suitcase ???

lol !
Old Aug 13th 2008, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

send out the calgary is a jewel in the roughsend out the calgary is a jewel in the roughsend out the calgary is a jewel in the roughsend out the calgary is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by plw
OMG

got them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi PLW, I don't even know you, but I had to say big CONGRATS to you. I hadn't logged on for a couple of weeks, but I determined to scroll through pages of dialogue to update myself to see what eventually happened with you I think everyone was really rooting for you and wiling those WP to arrive for you. I am truly pleased for you and wish you all every success. I will miss the dialogue though...I was in stitches at one point (especially about bribing the CIC - HILARIOUS!) Glad your employers waited for you and you didn't lose the job

Have a safe journey and ENJOY..you waited long enough!

.....as for me I can't take the stress...POE for me!!!
Old Aug 13th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

Well ... I thought I'd check in to say "STILL NO NEWS". They've had the police certs for 3 weeks now, and I'm fairly cheesed off It seems that every time they ask for something it takes them another 4 weeks before they look at it. I'm hoping they'll be looking at it next week, the 4th week. At this rate we won't be making it before school starts for the kids. No home, no stuff (in storage), just suitcases staying at relatives.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Sorry to hear that Lloydies. The wait is a killer as I am in the same position with an LMO decision. Hope it turns up soon for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.