Two things are bothering me

Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light
Default Two things are bothering me

Two things are bothering me. I believe these are something I do not need to worry, but I am hoping to get your opinions.

1. Once passport request comes through and passports are sent for visa with everything they have asked for, is there any chance/reason they may not stamp visa?

2. Is it possible to be denied entry/landing even you have all the documents including bank balance/statement? Thanks.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Two things are bothering me

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Two things are bothering me. I believe these are something I do not need to worry, but I am hoping to get your opinions.

1. Once passport request comes through and passports are sent for visa with everything they have asked for, is there any chance/reason they may not stamp visa?

2. Is it possible to be denied entry/landing even you have all the documents including bank balance/statement? Thanks.
Unless something pops up like a criminal record they didn't find before or you lie about something there is really no reason to worry.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kleinluka
Unless something pops up like a criminal record they didn't find before or you lie about something there is really no reason to worry.
Thanks for your answer. I did not lie about anything and I do not have any criminal records (unless they find somebody with the same name and think it is me). Looks like I need to stop worrying about this whole thing.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Looks like I need to stop worrying about this whole thing.
We think so too!

Nice blog by the way. Ours might interest you...see links below.

Eamonn & Janet.