Is this true, time line ?

Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

kevinm will become famous soon enoughkevinm will become famous soon enough
Default Is this true, time line ?

I got sent this by a immigration company
The Canadian High Commission, London’s processing times for federal skilled workers has reduced significantly, with published processing statistics for applications finalised between April 2006 and March 2007 ranging from 29 months to 55 months going to 31 to 38 months between October 2006 and September 2007

I just wondered if this is true I have a AOR 11/06
Old Jan 18th 2008, 6:18 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this true, time line ?

Hi

Originally Posted by kevinm
I got sent this by a immigration company
The Canadian High Commission, London’s processing times for federal skilled workers has reduced significantly, with published processing statistics for applications finalised between April 2006 and March 2007 ranging from 29 months to 55 months going to 31 to 38 months between October 2006 and September 2007

I just wondered if this is true I have a AOR 11/06
Probably as it is published on the web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...fed.asp#europe
but this for applications processed, it has nothing to do with future processing times.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:35 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is this true, time line ?

And most importantly these are averages timelines for standard applications submitted 18 to 50 or so months prior to September 2006 when simplified "process" was introduced and applications with arranged employment submitted from Sep 2006. The latter make averages shorter if you remember math.

For example - SW application with arranged employment completed in reported period in about 10 months (many faster), while prior to 09/2006 case without arranged employment took 46 months to complete in the same reported period. So, the average for both is (10 + 46)/2 = 28 months. Sounds great, doesn't it?

This is what averages mean. And CIC only reports averages.

And more importantly remember that no simplified SW case was yet processed in CHC London and in any of high volume visa posts. So, if someone is telling you - "don't worry, reported processing times are getting down, hire us and your simplified application will get into assessment in 3 years or less in London" - then run away from such "expert" as fast as you can.