Trip before landing

Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:49 pm
MCC
Forum Regular

MCC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trip before landing

Hi

I'm Canadian and my husband just got his Visa. We don't have an exact date for leaving yet (it depends on the house sale). A possibility is mid-November. would it be possible to go for a 3-4 weeks holiday previous to that? I assume that we can't land at the time of the holiday as we won't have list of goods to follow, etc. Will we have any problems to get in for the holiday?

Thank you in advance

MCC
Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:54 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trip before landing

Originally Posted by MCC
Hi

I'm Canadian and my husband just got his Visa. We don't have an exact date for leaving yet (it depends on the house sale). A possibility is mid-November. would it be possible to go for a 3-4 weeks holiday previous to that? I assume that we can't land at the time of the holiday as we won't have list of goods to follow, etc. Will we have any problems to get in for the holiday?

Thank you in advance

MCC
It should not be a problem but be sure to advise the immigration officer that he does not want to land at that time.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:56 pm
MCC
Forum Regular

MCC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trip before landing

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
It should not be a problem but be sure to advise the immigration officer that he does not want to land at that time.

Many thanks!!!

MCC