Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Travelling abroad after Landing in Canada

Travelling abroad after Landing in Canada

Old Sep 10th 2003, 3:06 am
Posts: n/a
Default Travelling abroad after Landing in Canada

I am working in the US. I got my landing papers this month. Can I land
in Canada and come back to the US after applying for the required
papers and giving the Canadian authorities an address to send these
papers to?
I heard there is a new rule that no immigrant woudl be able to leave
Canada and go back to Canada unless they have some sort of Card.
My question is if I can land and then aply for the card and leave for
the US and enter back in Canada to get the card or do I have to wait
in Canada until I get the card?

Thanks in advance for any response.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.