Travel Documents?!!

Old Sep 26th 2010, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Northernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant future
Default Travel Documents?!!

We landed on July 4th, are still waiting for PR cards and hubby and son have now returned to UK due to work/study commitments. Me and our 2 girls are booked to fly back to UK on Oct 21st for four days but have just received a letter from Immigration saying 2 photos need redoing and that the IO didn't get us to sign our photos on landing and all 5 of us must do this together. The IO in Barrie was really apologetic and has made arrangements for us all to come in first week of December. She has told me to apply to London for travel documents for the Oct trip...the forms are a tad confusing....do I need to send my passports to London and am I likely to get them back in time? Can you turn up at UK check in with evidence of living in Ontario eg driving licence, mortgage statement, COPR etc or must you have the travel docs?
Thanks
Old Sep 27th 2010, 12:35 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel Documents?!!

Options depend on who you're flying with:
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Perman...nt_Card-Canada
Old Sep 27th 2010, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Northernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant futureNorthernlass1 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Travel Documents?!!

Thanks JAJ ....unfortunately we're flying with Thomas Cook and as we're coming from Canada we'll be on a one way ticket from Manchester back to Toronto. Doesn't look like we'll get travel docs in time either....my dad booked the flights last minute to fly us in as a surprise for my mums 70th birthday otherwise I'd have sorted the travel docs out earlier...back to the drawing for now