TOURIST VISA???? PLEASE HELP

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

clairegayler is an unknown quantity at this point
Question TOURIST VISA???? PLEASE HELP

Hi everyone, I need some help and have tried contacting the canadian embassy in London but they are so so useless as they dont take calls any more and take 28 days to answer an email........
so heres the problem:

My sister has recently returned from Canada after being there for 6 months on a tourist visa, and now 2 months on, myself and my whole family are emigrating to Saskatchewan on a "Provincial Nominee Program" and she is also emigrating with my family as a dependant of my fathers (she is 20). The application is currently being processed and until it is completed in a few months time we are all going over there to live on the farm which my parents have just bought, and basically what I need to know is how or can my sister enter Canada on another tourist visa even though she has used up her 6 months for one year? Would the immigration officers make an exception due to the circumstances?
Please help me with any info you may have
Thankyou so much.

Claire
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TOURIST VISA???? PLEASE HELP

Originally Posted by clairegayler
Hi everyone, I need some help and have tried contacting the canadian embassy in London but they are so so useless as they dont take calls any more and take 28 days to answer an email........
so heres the problem:

My sister has recently returned from Canada after being there for 6 months on a tourist visa, and now 2 months on, myself and my whole family are emigrating to Saskatchewan on a "Provincial Nominee Program" and she is also emigrating with my family as a dependant of my fathers (she is 20). The application is currently being processed and until it is completed in a few months time we are all going over there to live on the farm which my parents have just bought, and basically what I need to know is how or can my sister enter Canada on another tourist visa even though she has used up her 6 months for one year? Would the immigration officers make an exception due to the circumstances?
Thankyou so much.

Claire
Is she a British Citizen? Did you leave Canada before the 6 month was up? If so I can't see there being a problem. I'm sure someone else will be along to give you a more detailed answer.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

SinghPro is a jewel in the roughSinghPro is a jewel in the roughSinghPro is a jewel in the roughSinghPro is a jewel in the roughSinghPro is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: TOURIST VISA???? PLEASE HELP

Originally Posted by clairegayler
so heres the problem:

Thankyou so much.

Claire
The 6 month rule is to limit amount of days you can stay at ONE GO. If she is a British Citizen she can come back and IF ASKED explain the situation and reason for her visit. Good Luck with the move.