Wikiposts

Timescales for removals?

Old Nov 1st 2009, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

skippy2107 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Timescales for removals?

Hello, my wife and I are looking to emmigrate to canada and are working out the finer details. When my wife's family initially moved from HK to England it took three months for the boat to sail with their belongings on it! That was 25 years ago so I imagine it will be quicker now, but does anyone know how long it takes on average? Thank you
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timescales for removals?

Hi
It can vary depending on where you are going. I would e-mail a few companies and ask the question as it will also depend on whether you have a sole use container or sharing with someone else......it would also be worthwhile asking what free storage they will offer and if they don't offer free...ask how much it would cost you. That is quite important if you have some change of plans and can't accept delivery straight away. Some links for you to some companies we got to quote us.

www.doreebonner.co.uk
www.simpsons-uk.com
www.lundconlonremovals.co.uk

Good luck
Stef

Originally Posted by skippy2107
Hello, my wife and I are looking to emmigrate to canada and are working out the finer details. When my wife's family initially moved from HK to England it took three months for the boat to sail with their belongings on it! That was 25 years ago so I imagine it will be quicker now, but does anyone know how long it takes on average? Thank you