Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Apr 8th 2013, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi All, We had this email today! I think its good news although they now seem to want alot more updated documents from us which we found strange? We have 60 days to provide them

Please be advised that your medical results have now been positively assessed.

Before we are able to finalize your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your partner
New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your partner
-Updated original police certificates for you and your partner from each country that you or your partner have lived in for 6 months or more since January, 2012

We dont know why they want updated copies of all of the above? (apart from the police checks, which makes sense).

Hope your all having a great day!
Hey Vett, you are almost there now and not out of place to say congrat

Just give them what they have asked for and they too will give the PPR you have been asking for
Old Apr 8th 2013, 2:44 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Well.... you WERE warned.... Don't poke angry bears with big sticks.

I don't remember anyone stating that phrase exactly??
Old Apr 8th 2013, 2:46 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dammy

Just give them what they have asked for and they too will give the PPR you have been asking for
Thanks Dammy Your next to hear though Good luck!
Old Apr 8th 2013, 2:56 am
B.E.Enthusiast

I would imagine they wanted the updated forms to see if anything has changed and to start the security checks Only thing that has changed since PR App submitted is my lack of hair after pulling it all out. OH has not developed any grey hair yet which is surprising
Old Apr 8th 2013, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't remember anyone stating that phrase exactly??

Old Apr 8th 2013, 3:17 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dammy

Well not what I was expecting to hear from you but at least it looks like everything should be straight forward from here on in. I can't believe that you have to submit almost the whole application again and pay for police certificates

Lets hope everything goes well for you both from here on in.

Regards

Drew & Family
Old Apr 8th 2013, 3:18 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Well not what I was expecting to hear from you but at least it looks like everything should be straight forward from here on in. I can't believe that you have to submit almost the whole application again and pay for police certificates

Lets hope everything goes well for you both from here on in.

Regards

Drew & Family
Did we ruffle somebody's feathers?
Old Apr 8th 2013, 3:20 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kaye,Conmar and HoneyB, It is good news. A big pain in the ass having to send new forms though. Police checks were expected to be asked for I suppose .

OH is not very happy about having to redo the PR application forms they have asked for. I don't think anyone else has had to resubmit them that applied for PR via PNP that submitted an app in March/april 2012.

I just hope that is it and they do not continue to want more and more forms after etc.
They seem to want assurance that nothing has changed. Just bite your tongue and get it done. It will be over soon!
Old Apr 8th 2013, 3:24 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
They seem to want assurance that nothing has changed. Just bite your tongue and get it done. It will be over soon!
I know Jim, Thanks for your support and help I have no tongue, I bit it off
Old Apr 8th 2013, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Jamesdavid3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have the thread for applications processed for inside of Canada?
Old Apr 8th 2013, 3:40 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Anyone seen Violets??
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

family_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant future

So pleased that you finally have some movement, not long now i'm sure. congrats and get those forms filled in pronto!!
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:17 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by family_of_4
So pleased that you finally have some movement, not long now i'm sure. congrats and get those forms filled in pronto!!
Thanks, Family of 4
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Conmar
Hi Andrew_C, Andrew_V, Violets and all the others , just checked ecas - honestly, don't know why, given it's Sunday and changes are not likely to happen today, but...we have a new home adress :
Your current home address
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

Our old address is now
Your current mailing address

Does it mean what I think - and hope and pray-it means?

Right now it feels like party on and

Have a great Sunday, folks. And to all of us still waiting. And one more for you, Vettemaster.

Markus
Congratulations Conmar, that's indeed a great news. What a superb timeline. Hope te celebration has started. Hopefully you'll receive your COPR within the next few days.

Jaysuper
Old Apr 8th 2013, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone seen Violets??
Yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.