Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Apr 4th 2013, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Thanks Arty
Vettemaster, youve changed!!! . You used to look like a christmas cat and now....I cant figure it out? Have you added hair so you can pull more out .

Wow, you must be so very frustrated at this point but dont worry news is coming, its closer than it was 4 weeks ago, has to be if you think about it logically for sure .

I really hope you get some news. You know this is a true story, where i used to work in Ireland, a long time ago, in a land and time far far away, when someone said they would like a 'couple' of something we always gave them 4 or more . So Im thinking perhaps its similar with 'a week' in this situation so dont worry, it will come soon
Old Apr 4th 2013, 7:12 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Vettemaster, youve changed!!! . You used to look like a christmas cat and now....I cant figure it out? Have you added hair so you can pull more out .

Wow, you must be so very frustrated at this point but dont worry news is coming, its closer than it was 4 weeks ago, has to be if you think about it logically for sure .

I really hope you get some news. You know this is a true story, where i used to work in Ireland, a long time ago, in a land and time far far away, when someone said they would like a 'couple' of something we always gave them 4 or more . So Im thinking perhaps its similar with 'a week' in this situation so dont worry, it will come soon
Thanks Violets, Just got home from my 13 hour night shift. Nice to see this when I get home. I hope your ok
Old Apr 5th 2013, 3:33 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Thanks Violets, Just got home from my 13 hour night shift. Nice to see this when I get home. I hope your ok
Hi Andrew,

Mate I can't believe how long your application is dragging on! It has as you say been a very long week I would be back on the email quoting what they said 2 weeks ago! Keeping our

I have today sent off as requested our Economic settlement plan, bank statements and the requested RPRF, so lets hope that's all the extra info they need

Have a good weekend everyone, especially you Andrew and lets hope next week is not more ground hog days!

Regards

Drew
Old Apr 5th 2013, 4:03 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Hi Andrew,

Mate I can't believe how long your application is dragging on! It has as you say been a very long week I would be back on the email quoting what they said 2 weeks ago! Keeping our

I have today sent off as requested our Economic settlement plan, bank statements and the requested RPRF, so lets hope that's all the extra info they need

Have a good weekend everyone, especially you Andrew and lets hope next week is not more ground hog days!

Regards

Drew
Hi Andrew, Thanks. We feel wonderful

We have asked for more information as to why we have heard anymore. Could be Easter holidays, could be anything. I doubt if we will get a reply though as we had to email Anne Arlott just to get a reply last time.

Two emails we sent seemed to have been ignored prior to our email to Anne. When we emailed Anne, she got them to reply to us within a couple of days. I do not really want to have to email her again.

I know this because the email we sent to Anne had been copied into the email from EFL with a reply, so they knew what we sent Anne.

Last edited by vettemaster; Apr 5th 2013 at 4:07 am.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 4:12 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Hi Andrew, Thanks. We feel wonderful

We have asked for more information as to why we have heard anymore. Could be Easter holidays, could be anything. I doubt if we will get a reply though as we had to email Anne Arlott just to get a reply last time.

Two emails we sent seemed to have been ignored prior to our email to Anne. When we emailed Anne, she got them to reply to us within a couple of days. I do not really want to have to email her again.

I know this because the email we sent to Anne had been copied into the email from EFL with a reply, so they knew what we sent Anne.
I would send EFL's last email as a forward to Anne. I am sure she will take a dim view of her department failing to keep their promise of 7 days?

Regards

Drew
Old Apr 5th 2013, 5:14 am
B.E.Enthusiast

I would send EFL's last email as a forward to Anne. I am sure she will take a dim view of her department failing to keep their promise of 7 days?

Regards

Drew
Hi Andrew, That has now been done . Interestingly we received this automated reply, which we have never received before after sending an email. Pay particular attention to what they state about which website to believe on processing times

-----Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION)/Message d'origine à LDN
(IMMIGRATION) -----

The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28
days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider
urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status
enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not
www.cic.gc.ca) has passed.
If you've submitted new information, we'll
update your file without replying.
-----------------
Le bureau de visas à Londres a reçu votre courriel. Nous répondrons d'ici
28 jours. Svp n'envoyez qu'une fois le même message. Nous répondons en
priorité qu'aux demandes que nous considérons urgentes quand l'urgence est
clairement indiquée. Nous répondons aux demandes d'état de dossier que si
le délai de traitement indiqué sur www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca (pas
www.cic.gc.ca) est écoulé.
Si vous avez soumis des informations
additionnelles, votre dossier sera mis à jour sans réponse.

Last edited by vettemaster; Apr 5th 2013 at 5:18 am.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 5:20 am
Andrew

Hi Andrew, That has now been done . Interestingly we received this automated reply, which we have never received before after sending an email. Pay particular attention to what they state about which website to believe on processing times

-----Original Message to LDN (IMMIGRATION)/Message d'origine à LDN
(IMMIGRATION) -----

The London visa office has received your email. We'll reply within 28
days. Don't resend your enquiry. We reply first to emails we consider
urgent where the urgency is stated clearly. We only reply to case status
enquiries if the processing time shown on www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca (not
www.cic.gc.ca) has passed. If you've submitted new information, we'll
update your file without replying.
-----------------
Le bureau de visas à Londres a reçu votre courriel. Nous répondrons d'ici
28 jours. Svp n'envoyez qu'une fois le même message. Nous répondons en
priorité qu'aux demandes que nous considérons urgentes quand l'urgence est
clairement indiquée. Nous répondons aux demandes d'état de dossier que si
le délai de traitement indiqué sur www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca (pas
www.cic.gc.ca) est écoulé. Si vous avez soumis des informations
additionnelles, votre dossier sera mis à jour sans réponse.
Mate,

We had this same reply on our first CSE, which prompted the email request for additional info & RPRF request. It took them 10 days to reply to our CSE.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 5:22 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Mate,

We had this same reply on our first CSE, which prompted the email request for additional info & RPRF request. It took them 10 days to reply to our CSE.
Strange, we have never had an automated reply, when replying to an email. They must be getting them?

Settles the ongoing argument on which website we should follow.

Last edited by vettemaster; Apr 5th 2013 at 5:26 am.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 8:03 am
Andrew

Settles the ongoing argument on which website we should follow.
I think if you application is straight forward it should take 6 months and good to know that they are telling you to go by London VO for processing times and not CIC (So why not have both websites the same and why don't most fall into the 6 months processing time?)

Mate I think you probably know about this link but if not here it is, its for CSE and you always get a reply back to confirm that they have received your enquiry https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemai...mission=london

Regards

Drew
Old Apr 6th 2013, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andrew_C, Andrew_V, Violets and all the others , just checked ecas - honestly, don't know why, given it's Sunday and changes are not likely to happen today, but...we have a new home adress :
Your current home address
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

Our old address is now
Your current mailing address

Does it mean what I think - and hope and pray-it means?

Right now it feels like party on and

Have a great Sunday, folks. And to all of us still waiting. And one more for you, Vettemaster.

Markus
Old Apr 6th 2013, 11:41 pm
Andrew

Originally Posted by Conmar
Hi Andrew_C, Andrew_V, Violets and all the others , just checked ecas - honestly, don't know why, given it's Sunday and changes are not likely to happen today, but...we have a new home adress :
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

Our old address is now

Have a great Sunday, folks. And to all of us still waiting. And one more for you, Vettemaster.

Markus
Markus, congrats, yes I think that means that a decision has been made and you can expect PPR very soon that's fast processing, pity our VO was not Paris

Regards

Andrew
Old Apr 7th 2013, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Markus, congrats, yes I think that means that a decision has been made and you can expect PPR very soon that's fast processing, pity our VO was not Paris

Regards

Andrew
Thanks Andrew, yeah, that's really a pity.. But 6 months is not so bad either, compared to 24 months, isn't it? Paris states 5 months, so I hope you will be closing in soon.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

Our old address is now

Markus
Yes, that's what happened to ours (although we had already had the COPR)
Old Apr 7th 2013, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Yes, that's what happened to ours (although we had already had the COPR)
Thanks a lot, Kaye5.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

Our old address is now

Markus
Oh yes Markus, it is what you think, a positive decision has been made on your application. It is celebration time brother

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.