Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Feb 10th 2013, 11:46 pm
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Kaye5
I think they use mine to scare away burglars or something.

We have quite a collection of spare photos from sets of 4 over the years.
I would keep them handy Kaye. Photos might be more expensive in Canada like everything else is supposed to be if you know what I mean
Old Feb 10th 2013, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they use mine to scare away burglars or something.

We have quite a collection of spare photos from sets of 4 over the years.

Kaye,

I believe the photo is scanned unto the COPR document and it is advisable you submit a current photograph rather than the over 4 years sets.
Old Feb 10th 2013, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vettemaster
I would keep them handy Kaye. Photos might be more expensive in Canada like everything else is supposed to be if you know what I mean
Stop it - behave yourself.

Originally Posted by Dammy
Kaye,

I believe the photo is scanned unto the COPR document and it is advisable you submit a current photograph rather than the over 4 years sets.
Oh, we did get new ones every time. Hence large collection of spares....
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

family_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant futurefamily_of_4 has a brilliant future

ive been watching your posts for a while, really pleased for you, congrats Kaye...

Fingers crossed vettemaster will be following shortly!!
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
You took my advice ; )

We received an invite for an Exploratory visit on the 17/3/2011. We had the Exploratory Visit from 2/9/2011 to 18/9/2011. Interview with an MPNP officer 16/9/2011.
Invitation to Apply received at the interview. Online application for MPNP submitted on 16/10/2011. Confirmation of submitted application received on 17/10/2011.
Approval for nomination letter dated 29/11/2011 received on 23/12/2011. Submitted application for PR on 13/2/2012.
Credit cards charged by Sydney 4/3/2012. Email from Sydney advising us of UCI number, payment receipt and application file number and also that our application is to be transferred to London
vettemaster, it just last 4 month since you submit appl for PR.....very lucky

Contratulations
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:51 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by lorerodri

Contratulations
Hi ,Sorry thats is incorrect. We submitted PR app in February 2012 ( 12 months ago on the 20th )

Last edited by vettemaster; Feb 11th 2013 at 9:56 am.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by family_of_4
ive been watching your posts for a while, really pleased for you, congrats Kaye...

Fingers crossed vettemaster will be following shortly!!
Hey, thanks!

I too am watching Vettemaster's posts....
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:54 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Hey, thanks!

I too am watching Vettemaster's posts....
Thanks Kaye
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Contratulations
Hi, I think you may have got the dates a little out of sync - easy done (or I may have misunderstood your post). It has been approximately a year or so since Vettemaster applied - 2011/2012. He had meds in about July and been waiting ever since. Had it been only 4 months since applying he would certainly have been very lucky .
Old Feb 11th 2013, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

BTW, our PNP application has vanished from ECAS.

The old FSW1 app is still there.

Has yours returned?

I really do need to stop my obsessive ECAS watching.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Has yours returned?

I would give it up for sure, mine didnt say decision made until after I received COPR
Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:05 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Has yours returned?

E-CAS back for me, nothing exciting though. Only going to check it once a week on a Wednesday otherwise time is going to pass very slowly!

Regards

Andrew
Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, please, where can i see the timescales for Manitoba/strategic-initiatives/exploratory-visits?

I just want to see what time it takes from the LOA

Thanks
Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:08 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Contratulations
Mate, I think you are very mistaken
Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi everyone, please, where can i see the timescales for Manitoba/strategic-initiatives/exploratory-visits?

I just want to see what time it takes from the LOA

Thanks
Sorry, I dont know the answer to this, anyone else know???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.