Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Feb 8th 2013, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Kaye5
PPR - I think I'm going to throw up with the excitement!

(Was actually sent 31 December, but hey, what's 5 weeks when you're stressed to the hilt! - so happy, I can't even bring myself to whinge about lost emails. Everything in the garden is just rosy!)
Congratulation Kaye 5! Well deserved!
Old Feb 9th 2013, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

We've posted off the passport copies etc today, so hopefully not too long to wait now for the COPR docs. Will post again once received, so anyone doing the postal method will have an idea of how long that takes.

Back to waiting..... !
Old Feb 9th 2013, 6:45 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

We've posted off the passport copies etc today, so hopefully not too long to wait now for the COPR docs. Will post again once received, so anyone doing the postal method will have an idea of how long that takes.

Back to waiting..... !
Hi Kaye, From what I have read in the past ,its 2-4 weeks from receipt.
Old Feb 10th 2013, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi Kaye, From what I have read in the past ,its 2-4 weeks from receipt.
Here's counting!
Old Feb 10th 2013, 4:03 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Back to waiting..... !
Hi Kaye,

Good to hear things are moving along now. Ref passport Request, did you have to copy every single page in each passport or did you only need to send in a copy of the page that shows picture etc?

Regards

Andrew
Old Feb 10th 2013, 4:07 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Hi Andrew, You have to copy every page. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc...011/ob348a.asp

Last edited by vettemaster; Feb 10th 2013 at 4:12 am.
Old Feb 10th 2013, 4:15 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Hi Andrew, You have to copy every page.
Hi mate thanks for that, I suppose it is to make sure that you have declared all your travels and visa's from other countries, oh and that its in date.

I take it no news yet on your COPR?

Regards

Drew
Old Feb 10th 2013, 4:22 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

CIC request will show what they want. Usually only the ID page(s).
Old Feb 10th 2013, 4:26 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Hi mate thanks for that, I suppose it is to make sure that you have declared all your travels and visa's from other countries, oh and that its in date.

I take it no news yet on your COPR?

Regards

Drew
Hi Andrew, Glad to be of help. We have heard nothing yet. Were getting used to it now . I have just been sat here looking at all the 600 photos we took of Manitoba in 2011. Nice to see the photos again. I find street view on google maps quite useful too. Its nice to see they have updated some of the street view maps to 2012 too, including Brandon
Old Feb 10th 2013, 4:27 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
CIC request will show what they want. Usually only the ID page(s).
Thanks for the information, Jim
Old Feb 10th 2013, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

They asked for all pages of the passports, but they specified quite clearly what they wanted.

Two photos each on matte paper, noted on the back with name of person and file number - not allowed to use ball point pen.

Only other thing was a form to note height, eye colour, name, passport number.

My 15 year old has grown 14cm since we applied for PNP a year ago. I daredn't look and see how much he's grown since we applied for FSW1 almost 3 years back...
Old Feb 10th 2013, 4:41 am
Andrew

Two photos each on matte paper, noted on the back with name of person and file number - not allowed to use ball point pen.
What do they do with all those photographs

Regards

Drew
Old Feb 10th 2013, 4:47 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Regards

Drew
Throw darts at them??
Old Feb 10th 2013, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Regards

Drew
Throw darts at them??
I think they use mine to scare away burglars or something.

We have quite a collection of spare photos from sets of 4 over the years.
Old Feb 10th 2013, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Throw darts at them??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.