Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jan 25th 2013, 10:31 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
, And...I can play a few musical instruments, so we are good for busking
It all depends on what instrument you can play Leslie
Old Jan 26th 2013, 1:36 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vettemaster
I hope your right Andrew
I am right, because hopefully we will also be there and we will all go out and laugh about it. Mate you and I need to go to the keystone motor inn Brandon and see some nice dancing ladies

Regards

Drew
Old Jan 26th 2013, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

GazGsm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

Just received confirmation on Wednesday, that I have got my PR. So now I just have to send to London a copy of my passport pages, 2 recent passport photos and and updated information chart the CIC London, sent to me. My PR expires on the 18th Oct. 2012.

It takes a while, but thank God that's over lol.

Warm regards,

Garry.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 2:57 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GazGsm1
Hi everyone,

Just received confirmation on Wednesday, that I have got my PR. So now I just have to send to London a copy of my passport pages, 2 recent passport photos and and updated information chart the CIC London, sent to me. My PR expires on the 18th Oct. 2012.

Warm regards,

Garry.
Hi Garry congrats on your PPR not long now to COPR? Not sure I understand your dates "Pr expires on 18th Oct 2012" typo I reckon?

What is your timeline from your LOA?

Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 26th 2013, 2:58 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Warm regards,

Garry.
I'm hoping that its October 2013 you meant.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Vettemaster, we have been in London all day and home a short while. We got our COPR today!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! All good . It took a few minutes to wait and then picked it up. Was very quick and easy

We went for dinner, shopping and then got stuck for a while on the underground, hopped on the train and came home. No further medical surveillances - Yipeeeeeeeeee.

I cant believe that they forgot the prognosis, it could only happen to you !! I think they are going to issue it to you two days before you have to leave the country , just kidding of course.

I cant believe its completed and all we have to do is land!! Very weird feeling

Congrat and trust the packing will start now.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Hi Vettemaster, we have been in London all day and home a short while. We got our COPR today!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! All good . It took a few minutes to wait and then picked it up. Was very quick and easy

We went for dinner, shopping and then got stuck for a while on the underground, hopped on the train and came home. No further medical surveillances - Yipeeeeeeeeee.

I cant believe that they forgot the prognosis, it could only happen to you !! I think they are going to issue it to you two days before you have to leave the country , just kidding of course.

I cant believe its completed and all we have to do is land!! Very weird feeling
Thats awesome Violets. It is a very weird feeling indeed!

Keep us updated with the move...
Old Jan 26th 2013, 6:15 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
I am right, because hopefully we will also be there and we will all go out and laugh about it. Mate you and I need to go to the keystone motor inn Brandon and see some nice dancing ladies

Regards

Drew
But what about poor Violets? She might not like that sort of night out? Plus my OH said what will the Ladies be doing while were out?

Tony might though! although he will have to travel from Calgary

Last edited by vettemaster; Jan 26th 2013 at 6:18 am.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 6:20 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger

Hello Tony, hows life in Alberta? We've started clearing out our house and we don't have PR yet
Old Jan 26th 2013, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mamawona
Hi guys, you all seem quite knowledgeable on immigrating to Canada. I need to pick your brains, if that's okay.

I am a qualified staff nurse with one years experience and my husband is a quality assurance manager. We desperately want to move to Canada as our daughter and son in law (who is a canadian citizen) and their three children moved back to Canada 7 months ago and our hearts are broken . By the way we live in Scotland.

We are unsure of the best way to get to Canada given our circumstances, we obviously want to get there sooner rather than later. Can anyone recommend the best option for us?
Thanks in advance.
Hi, the best thing you can do is to put this up as a new thread in the 'immigration' section and loads of really knowledgeable people on here will have suggestions on the best route/way forward for you. I hope that will help
Old Jan 26th 2013, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hi everyone,

Warm regards,

Garry.
Congratulations Garry, really great news and I'm also hoping its 2013 thats on there , bit of a relief for sure . I hope your move goes really smoothly also
Old Jan 26th 2013, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dammy
Congrat and trust the packing will start now.

Thanks so much Dammy and Tony_Tiger , its really exciting now that the shock has passed . I have begun on the downsizing/packing so hopefully all will be good .

It really is the weirdest feeling for sure Tony_Tiger, everything from 'what on earth am i doing' to WHHOOOOOOOO and all inbetween....and then there is the one clam rational moment
Old Jan 26th 2013, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

But what about poor Violets? She might not like that sort of night out? Plus my OH said what will the Ladies be doing while were out?

Tony might though! although he will have to travel from Calgary
Busking, instruments, singing, bars, dancing ladies , this thread has gone mad . Ahhh hang on, its beginning to make sense, Im sure you are talking about ladies doing 'Irish dancing' of course . We are all going to an Irish bar - instruments, singing, dancing and a bit of busking on the side
Old Jan 26th 2013, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Hello Tony, hows life in Alberta? We've started clearing out our house and we don't have PR yet
Hey things are good.
Don't worry the PR come through.
Things my end are good. Ive just been so busy. I started work with TD bank in mid november. I got interviewed there and then and called back for a second interview when I went to a careers open day a few days after I landed. I got a exam on Monday, so just studying for that. Other than that im just saving, hopefully I should have enough for a deposit for a apartment/townhouse by the end of the year.
Its such a contrast to being back home in London. I was unemployed for over a year. No jobs and no prospects. After all the hard work of taking the risk and finances going pear shaped. It looks like its paying off.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey things are good.
Don't worry the PR come through.
Things my end are good. Ive just been so busy. I started work with TD bank in mid november. I got interviewed there and then and called back for a second interview when I went to a careers open day a few days after I landed. I got a exam on Monday, so just studying for that. Other than that im just saving, hopefully I should have enough for a deposit for a apartment/townhouse by the end of the year.
Its such a contrast to being back home in London. I was unemployed for over a year. No jobs and no prospects. After all the hard work of taking the risk and finances going pear shaped. It looks like its paying off.
Wow, thats brilliant news Tony_Tiger. I'm so pleased that everything is working out well for you and that things are improving so much . Good luck with the exam .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.