Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:02 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Hi all,

Any excuse to bring this thread to the top of the stack. Got my AOR from Sydney today Lets hope London are on the ball and there are no frustrating hold ups that other members have suffered

Good luck and speedy processing to you all.

Regards

Andrew
Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Congratulations Andrew, another stop closer, great news
Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hi Leslie, We have suffered another slight delay! The OHs consultant forgot to give the DMP in London her prognosis . Hopefully this can be sorted soon. Mind you , we would also like to see the prognosis

Originally Posted by Kaye5
Great news - always good to know something is happening!

No news our side.
Hi Violets ,Drew and Kaye5, We have just realised our medicals are only valid for another 165 days I hope we get this issue resolved and get a result from London Immigration soon. How long does it take London to process new information?

We hope you all have more news on your application soon!

Leslie, when do you collect your Passports??
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hi Violets ,Drew and Kaye5, We have just realised our medicals are only valid for another 165 days I hope we get this issue resolved and get a result from London Immigration soon. How long does it take London to process new information?

We hope you all have more news on your application soon!

Leslie, when do you collect your Passports??
Hi Vettemaster, we have been in London all day and home a short while. We got our COPR today!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! All good . It took a few minutes to wait and then picked it up. Was very quick and easy

We went for dinner, shopping and then got stuck for a while on the underground, hopped on the train and came home. No further medical surveillances - Yipeeeeeeeeee.

I cant believe that they forgot the prognosis, it could only happen to you !! I think they are going to issue it to you two days before you have to leave the country , just kidding of course.

I cant believe its completed and all we have to do is land!! Very weird feeling
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:33 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Hi Vettemaster, we have been in London all day and home a short while. We got our COPR today!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! All good . It took a few minutes to wait and then picked it up. Was very quick and easy

We went for dinner, shopping and then got stuck for a while on the underground, hopped on the train and came home. No further medical surveillances - Yipeeeeeeeeee.

I cant believe that they forgot the prognosis, it could only happen to you !! I think they are going to issue it to you two days before you have to leave the country , just kidding of course.

It brings a tear to my eye that you have COPR We only wish we could be where you are now (position wise) not actually where you are! I have been off work with work stress the last few days, as things are not good at work. I am hoping we can think positive and keep moving forward. Maybe and hopefully we will have COPR too in a few months

I wish you all the best in your new home and Country Keep in touch and remember there is still one part of the process remaining for you
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

It brings a tear to my eye that you have COPR We only wish we could be where you are now (position wise) not actually where you are! I have been off work with work stress the last few days, as things are not good at work. I am hoping we can think positive and keep moving forward. Maybe and hopefully we will have COPR too in a few months

I wish you all the best in your new home and Country Keep in touch and remember there is still one part of the process remaining for you
Ahhh thats really sweet, thank you . Actually, Im not in a bad place right now - on the sofa , there are worse places to be . Its really nice to finally get this far and a relief for sure.

Its not nice when things are not going well at work and to be stressed, I really hope that you feel well again soon .

Keep focused and positive, youre nearly there, just a little bit longer to go so dont give up yet .

We wont be going anywhere for a little while yet.... I want to make sure that I have everything sorted here before leaving, so, we could all be landing around the same time - stranger things have happened!!!
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:56 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Ahhh thats really sweet, thank you . Actually, Im not in a bad place right now - on the sofa , there are worse places to be . Its really nice to finally get this far and a relief for sure.

Its not nice when things are not going well at work and to be stressed, I really hope that you feel well again soon .

Keep focused and positive, youre nearly there, just a little bit longer to go so dont give up yet .

We wont be going anywhere for a little while yet.... I want to make sure that I have everything sorted here before leaving, so, we could all be landing around the same time - stranger things have happened!!!
Well I better say congratulations!! and I hope you get a smooth landing too
Old Jan 24th 2013, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

, thank you, hope so too and I hope the plane is warmer than the train was today
Old Jan 24th 2013, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

YIPPEE! Finally! Congratulations, Violets and all the best now for your new life!

Believe it and enjoy it before the final stress gets a grip on you.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Conmar
YIPPEE! Finally! Congratulations, Violets and all the best now for your new life!

Believe it and enjoy it before the final stress gets a grip on you.
, thats funny, thanks so much Conmar
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:46 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Mate chin up, this time next year you will not remember all this tosh!

Drew
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Drew
Couldnt agree more , we will have bigger worries, looking for a place to live and a job and wondering what on earth we have all done
Old Jan 25th 2013, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldnt agree more , we will have bigger worries, looking for a place to live and a job and wondering what on earth we have all done
Many congratulations Violet. Wishing you great success in all your endeavours in Manitoba. Really happy for you. Jaysuper
Old Jan 25th 2013, 10:08 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Maybe we should all pack a few cardboard boxes just in case we have no where to live when we get to Canada?
Old Jan 25th 2013, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Many congratulations Violet. Wishing you great success in all your endeavours in Manitoba. Really happy for you. Jaysuper
Thanks so much Jaysuper, thats really nice of you . I really hope your application moves along quickly now and that you dont have long to wait
Old Jan 25th 2013, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Maybe we should all pack a few cardboard boxes just in case we have no where to live when we get to Canada?
, And...I can play a few musical instruments, so we are good for busking
Old Jan 25th 2013, 10:19 am
B.E.Enthusiast

Drew
I hope your right Andrew

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.